Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 24 Ch. 106 - Formal Audiences

Dex-chan lover
That's quite the flaw. Most of Europe is banned from access too.
Can Tempest really not carry on ? Because they've been doing some awesome work and them stopping now would really be a huge loss.
I know what you mean, I'm in Canada, and I get the issue of region lock as a neighbor to the States.

Dex-chan lover
Can't wait for the official release to be on a bad server and in lower quality.
Kudos to everyone on the team for bringing us quality translations
Drink to that, and hope that K-Manga comes crashing down from the weight of the series that it refuses to share out of State.

Dex-chan lover
What is this Benimaru wimping about only getting 1 wife?! :notlikethis:
I think it is Benumaru trying to weasel his way out of a marriage he feels he isn't prepared to commit to yet, shame that his attempts to evade marriage ended in complete failure.

Dex-chan lover
Benimaru got that kijin rizz from hakurou ong, i wish hakurou will meet his wife soon

Dex-chan lover
I think it’s a bit much for so many people to Hope something burns to the ground just cause you don’t get access to it. The app hasn’t even launched yet (from my understanding it comes out in 6 days) and Kodansha has already said they plan on expanding the app service area to other countries besides the USA. They just need to meet the requirements each country has set before they can do so but once they do their service will work in those countries as well.

You lot need to cool your tits

Dex-chan lover
Drink to that, and hope that K-Manga comes crashing down from the weight of the series that it refuses to share out of State.
I’d suggest taking a look into their stance. They’ve said they plan on expanding into other countries and I wouldn’t be surprised if Canada is one of the first ones to gain access after the app has launched

I think it’s a bit much for so many people to Hope something burns to the ground just cause you don’t get access to it. The app hasn’t even launched yet (from my understanding it comes out in 6 days) and Kodansha has already said they plan on expanding the app service area to other countries besides the USA. They just need to meet the requirements each country has set before they can do so but once they do their service will work in those countries as well.

You lot need to cool your tits
It seems you've ignored everything else wrong with k-manga that has been mentioned in this thread. It's not just the region locking. Their monetization model is cancer. Coin-based systems for reading manga chapters are always the most greedy. No subscription model, either. Add to that k-manga will be mobile app only until whatever later date the website reader launches, if it ever launches. Then you have the potential garbage TL quality that is depressingly common among official releases. K-manga also won't host any mature content, so expect censorship. The pile of issues, and potential issues, is rather high.

I think the outrage is pretty justified.

Dex-chan lover
It seems you've ignored everything else wrong with k-manga that has been mentioned in this thread. It's not just the region locking. Their monetization model is cancer. Coin-based systems for reading manga chapters are always the most greedy. No subscription model, either. Add to that k-manga will be mobile app only until whatever later date the website reader launches, if it ever launches. Then you have the potential garbage TL quality that is depressingly common among official releases. K-manga also won't host any mature content, so expect censorship. The pile of issues, and potential issues, is rather high.

I think the outrage is pretty justified.

Having to pay for official translations is a rather logical thing is it not?

As for the translation quality and censorship, I own 17 of the volumes that Kodansha has released for Slime and haven’t had any issues with it. I also own over 1000 manga volumes of various series so you can knock it off with the nonsense about official translations being garbage quality.

As for no subscription bit have they said that? Honestly we don’t know much about what system they will use when it finally launches so zero people can make claims on this matter.

You lot are bitching about something that hasn’t even launched yet and acting as if it’s the end of the world that you’re going to maybe have to pay to read official content. At least wait till the dam thing has been launched for a month so we can see what issues there are instead of making a fuss before it’s launched.

Dex-chan lover
As I’ve said previously, calm your tits. At least wait a month till after the thing launches before making complaints about issues.

Double-page supporter
well great, goodbye amazing fan translations hello k manga which isn't available in Canada, and to top it off I'm 90% sure they are gonna do the stupid mobile app chapter exclusivity thing, guess I'm stuck sailing the seven seas now

Dex-chan lover
well great, goodbye amazing fan translations hello k manga which isn't available in Canada, and to top it off I'm 90% sure they are gonna do the stupid mobile app chapter exclusivity thing, guess I'm stuck sailing the seven seas now
Their website says they’ll have the mobile on the 10th and release a website to go with it at a later date. They’ve also said they plan on expanding beyond the USA for the app. As stated before they need to go through each country’s channels before they’re allowed to extend access to said country

Double-page supporter
Their website says they’ll have the mobile on the 10th and release a website to go with it at a later date. They’ve also said they plan on expanding beyond the USA for the app. As stated before they need to go through each country’s channels before they’re allowed to extend access to said country
will every chapter be available on the website? I vastly prefer reading manga on my pc rather then a mobile app that I don't want

K-manga is not available in my region. Guess I'll cry then...
Thank y'all for all your hard work and high quality translations. That was a pleasure.

Dex-chan lover
Scanlator dropping the manga : :eek:
They say k-manga is taking over for simul release : :D
K-manga : "This service is not available in your region. We greatly appreciate your understanding."
Me : 🤬🤬🤬
Back to the high sea we go I guess... Someone will likely take the k-manga release and release it on some aggregator website.

Dex-chan lover
will every chapter be available on the website? I vastly prefer reading manga on my pc rather then a mobile app that I don't want
I’d assume so since they said that no series on their website wouldn’t be on their app (was in reference to people asking if mature stuff would only be on their website since R18 stuff isn’t allowed on mobile apps cause Apple sucks). I’d assume the opposite is true. So far they’ve said there will be 400 series on there on launch and wouldn’t be surprised if they keep adding more afterwards. My assumption is that those will also be on the site when they launch it

Scanlator dropping the manga : :eek:
They say k-manga is taking over for simul release : :D
K-manga : "This service is not available in your region. We greatly appreciate your understanding."
Me : 🤬🤬🤬
Back to the high sea we go I guess... Someone will likely take the k-manga release and release it on some aggregator website.

Read my previous comments about what they said about regions.

Dex-chan lover
Another isekai that's dragging on for too long and is becoming more and more dragonball like.

Users who are viewing this thread