Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken

Double-page supporter
wait a moment i just read the themes of the manga and the manga is a harem? really? how?

Dex-chan lover
Remember how he said he was going to "feed his banana well" if there was an afterlife. I don't see enough action especially when you consider the people that he has around him.

@otoshi-god
Harem is an indication of multiple individual being interested in a single love interest. The "single love interest" does not need to reciprocate to their like/interest.

Generally Harem is used when multiple female characters fall for a single male character and Reverse harem is for multiple male showing interest to a single female.

Fed-Kun's army
I wish Rimuru changes into girl mode sometimes, most people who sees him calls him a girl anyways since he looks like one so might as well be one.

In the novel the way they described rimuru's human form felt more androgynous for obvious reasons. Also the inner monologue solidified it, but that's not something very prevalent in the manga.

Why do you guys talk about as something as stupid as his gender? He clearly sees himself as male, since that was his original sex and all. Androgynous, slime or not.

I kind of like the story so far. I just wish it would be released more often. ;_;

Fed-Kun's army
The new cover makes the MC look like they have grown massive slime-tits.

Users who are viewing this thread