Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken

Double-page supporter
dude, the kids touched your weapon and played with your hair while you were spaced out to "I have met an interesting character" dialogue

@asfhoiasfjoiasfjpi
Just popping into this because I find it amusing, but originally you used the exact words "...anyone with actual taste would know how shit this is".

Now you're saying "i wasn't aware that had a bearing on personal taste" in response to TetraSky's admittedly similarly (to your own) belittling statement.

That being said, your two sentences don't quite go together. One is saying no one should enjoy this manga/series provided that they have "actual taste", and your latter statement says it's a personal preference. If it is your personal taste, why would that (and why would you) apply to the literal everyone included in "anyone"? I'd be interested in a more thorough breakdown of what exactly you mean, aside from the inconsistencies.

Edit: Apparently I did quotes wrong. Guess I'll stick to quotation marks.

I've thought a lot about this, but ... I wonder if there is anyone else here that would agree that Gobuta deserves his own story? o_o

@Hanen
Gobuta surprisingly grew into me. I thought he was going to be a gag character but, turned out to be an underdog character with a lot of potential. It'd be fun to see hobgoblins along with Gobuta get more attention as the story progresses because so far its mostly been Kijin that have been at the center of attention.

Take it easy everyone xDDDDD
its just matter of time, after he done saving those children and meet all other worlder the main story will comeback, like rimuru will face one by one all demon lord. i just thought maybe it will endes like that xDDDD
For now we should enjoy what kind story mangaka gave to us xDDDDD

Miku best girl
Admin
First title to hit 30k follows, congratulations!

how to go to R18 side in mangadex?? i can't search it, but that r18 comic pop out sometimes randomly...

Users who are viewing this thread