Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken

ep 2 eng dub Veldora sounds like eng dub arlong from one piece lol

more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more

FEAR St. Elmo's Fire ?

Dex-chan lover
Chapter deleted...? Did it violate the translator’s upload policy or something?

Cae

i just finished reading it, i didn't notice anything off...

Contributor
PSA : Don't check fandom page about Yuuki Kagurazaka if you don't want to spoil the whole story for yourself.

Contributor
Looks like this manga got a huge influx of followers after the anime adaption started, it's currently #1 on the charts.

Doesn't that kinda open up a plothole for Rimuru to be able to:
Replicate stuff like newspapers and manga from Earth on a whim? Couldn't he literally just replicate technology from Earth if he wanted to then? Sure he may have read those manga, but nobody is going to remember the art or dialogue in enough detail to replicate a copy. So he probably wouldn't need to know the exact internals of a car or microwave or something to make one.

@Krynh Probably using the names listed in the official English release. Or saw their names in official art.

@Aereus the official Translations use Vester and Gazel

As to your spoiler,
I think it's only the stuff he knows. However to make a car you still need the tools to build a car and the tools to build those tools, and all the materials.

Well according to the anime it's Vesta and Gazel so I wonder which is correct.

PSA : Don't check fandom page about Yuuki KagurazakaANYONE if you don't want to spoil the whole story for yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread