Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken

i just love this manga i did really watch the anime but could not wait so i did read all 47 chapter's today and i did love the story great work and thank you

Aggregator gang
i guess I have to wait about a month for the next chapters huh?

5/10 manga, at best. Still, I'm going to finish it, but don't have the cantwaitanotherchapterpatiently -vibe from it.

aww how nice this teacher arc aren't action less and some random dragons show up XD

Dex-chan lover
so the manga/ln is popular enough to get a 24 episode anime but still only updates once a month ?
oof

Why do people read this? For me (I have the VERY STRONG ability to think rationally) This is not enough to keep up with my own intellectual mind tbh

I'm not reading it because I know i'm right

lol stop complaining guys, if you want the translation to go through just learn japanese and help out.
or
you can just read the web novel, though a bit warning, the author is more like a to do a filler story on each chapter, so just imagine a Naruto or One Piece anime fillers, I actually read it and its like I wasted 20-40minutes of my reading time just for the fillers, its seriously bad yet the story is good that you cant stop reading it. though sometimes I can easily get pissed off by the random stuff that author puts in the middle of the fight.

Users who are viewing this thread