Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken

is a Reindeer
VIP
Some of the comments were deleted due to an accident during the migration of integrating the comments in the forums. Holo recovered what he could.

I wonder what theyre gonna do when Rimuru finally figures out how to undo Veldora's seal, cause so far we know
without Veldora's presense the "eastern empire" is likely to invade, the Demon Lords declared Jura forest neutral grpund on the basis that unsealing Veldora is a VERY BAD MOVE, Milim and he are considered to be in the same strength class, but Veldora's presumably stronger as Charybdis was spawned from Veldora's aura and was described as being as strong as a demon lord, but mindless.

I'm excited in seeing how Veldora plays into the story later on.

@tehwinged As far as I have spoiled myself reading the wiki long time ago,
Veldora is somewhat an uncle or a grandfather of Milim (and yes Milim is literally a dragon loli but in human form)
so of course he is expected to be stronger than Milim but we don't really know.

I find myself fairly certain that Fish Demon lord looks suspiciously traced from Aboketh images.

Dex-chan lover
@jm08910
Veldora is actually Milim's uncle considering the fact that he is the youngest sibling of Milim's father. He is also weaker than Milim. Milim inherited the raw power of her late father, the most powerful being in the world. The same being that casually defeated a True Demon Lord like Guy. And Guy was and is powerful enough to free Veldora from his imprisonment and would had never fallen for the same trap that Veldora fell to.

@HakaishinAndroid616 I see. Thanks for spoiling me. Feel free to spoil me more by messaging me. I really love this series. I hands down give this the best Isekai of all time. Not that I have read/watched that many.

Double-page supporter
Rimuru wearing a Shion breast cap, shows that all is right with the world~

I like that Rimuru introduces casual wear to his people. They look cute.

Dex-chan lover
Oh its the kids, we're finally hitting the start of one of the most convoluted plot in issekaidom.

Double-page supporter
Good timing felt like the plot was stalling by the demon lord buisness

Double-page supporter
Yes! Now we've finally reached the story advancement flag!

Dex-chan lover
The outfits are already on par with modern world lol. Which is nice I guess.

Dex-chan lover
About where is the manga chapter-wise, I want to pick up the light novel from here if possible.

Yay, finally approaching my favorite arc of the series. If it's anything like the web novel it'll be all down hill after we're done here so let's ride it high while we can.

@vannn, only read the WN myself so I can't say for sure for the LN, but in the WN at least we're about half way through the third arc, around chapter 50ish.

This next part is where things get pretty confusing in the novel, it name drops way too many different people that are all somewhat important... urgh. I hope the manga can clear things up.

Double-page supporter
Hopefully we get to see Hinata making an appearance soon. Love that character but the author seemed to cast her aside after her arc. -.-

Users who are viewing this thread