Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken

Wish this group or another group pick up or continue the side story "Mabutsu no Kuni no Arkikata" though it will spoil the main story since it will have certain characters in them. Still... lots of Isekai lately OP char + good food = your ally

Aggregator gang
Just started reading this. Why the heck didn't he let the dragon out as soon as he got out of the cave?

@Madcat6204
He absorbed the dragon's body. What is left is the consciousness... Or so I am left to believe, thus he can't simply release him. He needs to break the seal on him and use his power as a shape shifting slime to remake the body. That is why accumulating power and knowledge is among what he is seeking.

Meanwhile, I just wish for more battles, too bad he got so powerful so quickly, now the only stuff that can match him is overpowered and you feel like either it will be too easy or some deus ex machina is going to save the day.

Dex-chan lover
Been a while since I read the early chapters.
From what I remember, he didn't "absorb" but rather, "stored" him and the seal both in his unlimited pocket dimension for his ability to analyze the seal, in the hope that one day, he can completely release him.

I wish I had a slimy appendage that I could plop on someone's shoulder

Group Leader
I wish I had a slimy appendage that I could plop on someone's shoulder
That sounds a lot more sexual than I hope you were intending.

Or you have a shoulder/armpit fetish, not kinkshaming

Aggregator gang
Noice, the anime adaptation get 2 cours.
https://youtu.be/bXCCKubabe0

Dex-chan lover
Poor mushroom. He didn't do anything and got killed. He just wanted to play :(

V14.png

I demand compensation and also compensation for this guy:
30.png

Dex-chan lover
after re-reading, this can we take a moment to appreciate how far this author planned ahead with character design... like there were characters featured in the first few pages that didn't re-appear till around chapter 30

Dex-chan lover
Words cannot express my love for this adaptation, it is by far my favorite.

Dex-chan lover
@fakeirish
Not really, the web novel has already been out for quite some time before this manga adaptation.
Those shown in ch1 plays foreshadowing for the new readers and hype for old novel readers.

Users who are viewing this thread