Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken

I quite like the pacing of the manga thus far, although the alliance with Yuurazania feels like it's been dragging along a lot longer due to the monthly schedule. By the way, what LN are we currently at in terms of story right now?

@Rize_Suzumiya

Honestly no idea since LN 3 isn't out yet here in the West and everything since Charybdis is new material not in the original WN. Overall though, I'd say LN 3 given that LN 4 seems to be the Life in the Royal Capital Arc.

Edit: We're actually due a new chapter soon given that the previous one said next release is on the 26th of July. Oddly there are no raws out yet either. Vexing indeed.

Dex-chan lover
Novel update takes too long, manga updates takes too long.
Why all the good ones are like this??

@mahtan

Please don't remind me that all the manga I've recently picked up are monthly's and this only update once a month. ?

In any case, REJOICE!!! Lady Shurim has acquired the latest raws and will update shortly! The dreaded wait will soon be over and we can get our Slime fix!

@doomrider7

Thanks for the reply! I don't read the LN and I'm not sure if the rough translations for them are past Volume 3, but it would seem like we are still in Volume 3 in terms of content from quick searching. The next arc seems promising though.

Contributor
@shurim - Thanks for the update, if you have to rescan all these chapters is possible to use the V2 tag along the chapter number so i can recognize new chapters and redownload the new version? Can be appreciated.

I guess the coming anime, since is a 2 cour, will surpass the manga like Isekai Maou and Overlord. These authors are pretty slow because they draw more manga monthly so they are insanely busy.

Honestly, this is a pretty good question. How long do monsters live anyways? We never hear of them living to a ripe old age and kicking the bucket. Rimuru seemed to de-age or at the very least increase the lifespan of a few of the goblins when he named them, so it'd be really interesting if this LN/Manga actually explained this sort of thing.

Double-page supporter
This is actually getting better and better.

Thanks a lot from bringing to us this great stuff shurim!.

Group Leader
someone pointed out to me that the better quality scans for chapter 1 i found online were actually rips from kodansha. guess ill die lol. I'm still going to rescan 22-40 though

Always liked this manga but Tenseisha's translation is really grating.

Where can I find Veldora's perspective on each arc? I've read it during the end of volume one or something and its really good. But now i can't find it anymore. Any ideas?

Users who are viewing this thread