Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken

Don't look at the shitty translation my children! Resist the temptation and wait for the main team!

Supporter
The [Cook] ability... to describe it, for any of you who want to imagine it, just imagine pudding in all its goopiness, tasting like steak. A really good steak. But still being goopy. Or in another example, imagine a buffet of cornflakes in different containers, each with a different namecard in front of it. Each will taste like the thing on the namecard, but when you are sitting around a table eating with your friends, you will still notice that everyone still looks like they are just eating cornflakes.

Appearances and texture is IMPORTANT.

in quarantine day like this, having a new chapter out is like a godsend.

that only last for 5 minutes i guess? lol now we wait for another month =/

kaf

to be honest the amount of groups that have picked and dropped this manga is amazing me more then the story at this point.

Dex-chan lover
@kaf
What are you talking about? Several groups are working on it together. What's wrong with it?

Ah, (chapter 69)
if he was wearing a butler's attire from the start it would've been so satisfying to call him Sebastian or Tanaka haha

Diablo was an unexpected name, but then, he certainly seems like the most classical demon so far, so it sorta feels right.

Contributor
Preserving for future generations:

15553.jpg

15553.png

Rimiru and everyone else just got ridiculously strong, things are about to get real fun real soon.

Users who are viewing this thread