Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken

Well, I first read the manga, then I went directly to the webnovels and read everything available, and I must admit, I was quite hyped. For those thinking on starting it, let this be said: MC is OP, and so are his servants, yup, if you are expecting him to struggle, that will be kinda rare.

Think about it like in DBZ, how can he get even stronger? Well, he gets stronger, can he get even stronger? Yup, is he the strongest? The strongest demons, dragons and the Hero are still stronger, well, all important characters get kinda broken skills anyway... Think Predator and Great Sage read more

it was advertisement of some site, someone is spaming false charapters with ads

SHEETT this manga fricking awesome! i can’t stop reading ya know? really suggest fr u to read this 🥰 can’t wait fr the next chapter!

Anyone knows what differences there are between the WN and LN? Just finishing Vol 7 and crave for MOAR

@Fenixr Its apparently completely different(different plot, different villain etc) personally i prefer the WN way more, tho i believe they are making the anime using the LN as the source.

in WN clayman was fucked but now with veldora before walpugris, clayman is reaaally fucked

Users who are viewing this thread