Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken

Fed-Kun's army
Can't wait for the tournament and the dungeon gaming arcs.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

I can probably translate the latest chapter using a mixture of a text scraper, google translate, and clip studio paint, if that would be useful for people. I don't want to do it unnecessarily, though.

Ie, I won't do it if someone else is already doing it.

Group Leader
@Meelock I don't recommend doing that without contacting the other scanlator. This is known as sniping. Especially if it's your first time, you'll just get pushed aside by better scanlators. I recommend contacting @Seikirin first.

So milim became a puppet ??

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Thaaaaanks for the update!!!!
Sigh~ patience.. another month.. end of July please be quick!!!!

Though I am aware of the succeeding parts but it is still so frustrating that we have to wait (patiently) for the next chapter..
Seeing the action in manga-form than reading is still satisfying 😆

Double-page supporter
Rimuru was cute, and Veldora was hot! Too bad they both male and I’m not really into BL.

Does anyone know if there's a reason why its only being updated once a month? Because the light novel is waaaay ahead of the translation. Or is is being translated as the chapters come out in Japanese? If so, is one chapter a month normal? I know the translators are working hard on this and I don't mean any disrespect (even more so if nothing can be done about it) but it would be nice if we could get more than one chapter a month.

Hello,

Chapter 72 is which chapter of the web novel?

Thank in advance for your answer.

(*v*)

@hEXE_gon almost all isekai manga get updated monthly, its rare to find any update twice a month, better yet any that update weekly. I'm just happy this hasn't got dropped yet and is still going🙆‍♂️

dont expect these kinda isekais to be updated frequently given the lack of imagination and work ethic these lazy authors have lmao

Users who are viewing this thread