Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken

DO NOT READ THIS MANGA, just read the WN or LN instead. The manga fucks with the pacing later on and mindlessly reveals things that weren't meant to be revealed earlier than they're supposed to. You've been warned, but you're free to ruin your own experience if you please.

If you do decide to go with the WN or LN version of the story but have trouble enjoying the reading experience, then this tip might help you out a lot. Read SLOW, slow enough that you can generate the scenes, and sounds in your head as you read along.

Dex-chan lover
Don't read below wall of text gibberish, manga didn't divert anything from LN thus far aside frrom few additional and adjustment

@hokujin depends on perspective, if on computer then no not a wall of text, but if on mobile it may be considered a wall of text

I have read both the manga and the LN and Webnovel... so I have already known what will happen far from what's in the latest manga. But still follows and reads the manga anyway (it's still good to see it with drawn pictures, right?).

Been reading and following this since it's first release of manga version chapter 1 (before I read the LN and Web Novel version) - can't believe it's been that long - and I don't see the fuss why some people diss the manga and promotes to just read the 'novel' versions. Like, just let people enjoy what they enjoy reading or watching (if you're so late and you just discovered this through anime and decided to search for the manga and/or novel versions afterwards).

I don't understand why people are always so discontent and will always find something bad in everything. You're stressing yourselves~ why not just enjoy the freebies of this world and appreciate? Hmm? 🤔😏

T__

Wait didn't he give the mask to one of the students why does he still have it at ch 65 am i missing something?

Wait wait wait wait, the manga is going for the Yuuki plotline already? Are they planning to cut out two or so arcs from the novel's timeline entirely?

Does someone know what chapter in the web novel should I start to read from since am not sure, just finish reading the lastest chapter of the manga, also any place were can I read the LN?.

@Balance12
Ah, the web novel is a bit spottily translated (it was missing chapters, especially near the beginning) and has some differences compared to the light novel that the manga is (until now at least) based on so saying where to start reading if you want to continue from here is a bit of a tough question. Anyway, with that disclaimer, you can find a torrent of the yen press offcial book releases of volumes 1-8 of the LN from nyaatorrents and fan translations of volumes 6-10 from Tensura Fan's website. A word of warning, the official translation makes some... interesting choices for some of the setting specific terminology, so prepare for minor moments of cringe until you get used to it. Anyway, the mango is currently at around volume 5-6, with the harvest festival arc the mango is currently finishing starting at 5 and 6 having the now imminent Walpurgis event.

Users who are viewing this thread