Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken

At last we got a very little glimpse of one and only Yandere Dragon, Velgrynd-sama herself!

Aggregator gang
I have been save it to enjoy it at once, I have 4 chapters now 104 105 106 107 😌

Maybe I will wait another month

Dex-chan lover
The user who uploaded the K Manga version of Chapter 107 as "no group" has been banned.

Please don't upload official releases to MD.
Oh that really was a straight up rip from K manga then. Surprised it lasted that long. Don't know what they expected

Double-page supporter
Rereading from the beginning in the K Manga app for fun, and I just realized that Alice talks about Masayuki right before the wind dragon attacks and Rimiru meets Mojllemlie for the first time. Love going back and finding the small details.

Double-page supporter
Wow, the more I reread this manga, the more I'm suprised at the foreshadowing around Masayuki, lol. Can't wait to learn what other subtle hints they've put in!

Double-page supporter
When is the English version of 107 and 108 coming out.
I prefer to read from here but just found out that other places have 108
They out, but the official translation has been licensed to the K Manga app, so you'll have to try a different site for them now

Double-page supporter
So it just occurred to me, are Misery (Green/Vert) and Rain (Blue/Bleu) stronger than Violet/Purple, Blanc/White, and Jaune/Yellow at this point because they were named by Guy? And were they stronger than Diablo before he was named?

its been 2 months no chapter still :meguuusad: losing one of my favorite manga like this is quite sad, mangadex is central and very easy to use, no other site compares to it but now i have to look for different sites for so many manga

Double-page supporter
its been 2 months no chapter still :meguuusad: losing one of my favorite manga like this is quite sad, mangadex is central and very easy to use, no other site compares to it but now i have to look for different sites for so many manga
Unfortunately, since MangaDex seems to try and not publish stuff ripped from a licensed app/source, you wont seem them here. If you want the official source app, it's K Manga, but while it's not the worst app (to me that's still SE's crap app) its definitely not the best. But as of today they have up to chapter 109 translated.

Aggregator gang
Unfortunately, since MangaDex seems to try and not publish stuff ripped from a licensed app/source, you wont seem them here. If you want the official source app, it's K Manga, but while it's not the worst app (to me that's still SE's crap app) its definitely not the best. But as of today they have up to chapter 109 translated.

But what about the team that been translate and post here until 106 chapters? Why they suddenly stop?

Double-page supporter
But what about the team that been translate and post here until 106 chapters? Why they suddenly stop?
Because of the official translation. Now that theres an official upto date translation has been licensed, it's more ify for fun translation to be made.

Dex-chan lover
So... no more Slime isekai here because some random phone app or something has unilaterally declared themselves official?
Do they even get to do that? It all seems horribly arbitrary to me. Guess I'll check out aggregator sites next time then, since I've had to do that for quite a few series now...

Eh. I could take or leave this site honestly.
While the actual reading process is easier than some alternatives (i.e. the only reason I bother coming back), there are far too many series full of holes due to "official release" panic or scanlators simply redacting their submissions.... and the search / filter functionality is absolutely useless if you aren't looking for something specific you know the name of. The tags are frequently misapplied or missing where they should be, and none of the sorting metrics are even factors for consideration when choosing a series to read, plus even the status refers to the core manga itself and not the scanlation state... so there is nothing left to do but just open up random series one by one gacha-style and checking the chapter list.
Not that any other sites are better. They just have different problems. Most of them have vastly superior search options and fewer gaping holes in series, but the reading experience is a huge pain due to having to rummage through different quality versions in no particular order to try and find the best ones. And it isn't like collecting hardcopy manga is an option for me personally on account of low availability and a lack of physical room.

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
So... no more Slime isekai here because some random phone app or something has unilaterally declared themselves official?
Do they even get to do that?
Yes, Kodansha (the official English publisher of this series) does get to declare that K-Manga (their official English distribution platform) is the official place to read this series.

https://kodansha.us/series/the-slime-diaries/#:~:text=I got reincarnated as a slime.”,and enjoy their daily lives.

I'd link you the page for K-Manga itself, but it's regionlocked and I don't care enough to break out a VPN. God forbid a global publisher could be bothered to make their platform available in more than one country.

Users who are viewing this thread