Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken

tin

Just curious, can anyone explain what happened to Veldora? How come Rimuru hasn't released him yet? Is this going to be explained in future chapters?

Contributor
The ln seems really diffrent from the manga, its weird reading it after this chapter since the explanations and fluff text are so different.

Edit: btw this leaves off at chapter 53 of the LN, but id recommend starting from earlier chapters just because of how different it is

Fed-Kun's army
If the anime gets a simuldub from Funimation I think that Justin Briner should talk for Rimuru since his voice isn't too deep and he did well as Eru in "Knights & Magic"

@Syltom

Magic Haki at that. It's why Fuse is so pissed at the end. In the WN it's explained that channeling magic through your weapon like that is REALLY difficult so him casually doing it makes him overly stand out.

Group Leader
Any one know where I could find the translated novel? The one on novel update seem to be missing something chapters.

I like this one but... woow, light fantasy isn't enough to describes the overall goodness/fluffyness/everyone is nice and gentle of this series.

Lightest fantasy ? Yeah, let's call it that.

zzzzz.... getting through the children arc feels like it is going to take forever. It's funny seeing Fuze-sama added in to the recent scenes though. More author to go around.

Users who are viewing this thread