Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken

@goodhunter I'll have to put this in a spoiler tag, but if it helps give you peace of mind
There are several deaths about to happen, including Shion and Gobzo, and when Rimuru finds out he gets PISSED and decides to kill all the soldiers invading Tempest in order to become a True Demon Lord, which would give him enough power to bring everyone back from the dead, which he does.

@Excelsior The official English LN is actually ahead of this, though only just, as all this stuff happening now is in Volume 5, which just came out not too long ago. I haven't read the WN, so I can't tell you how it differs, though.

Wn is about the same as it is now on the manga, tho the lead up to it is kinda different. If it goes as planned, were about to see something beautiful soon.

I started reding the WN because i was getting tired of the doom and gloom of the last couple of chapters and i don´t regret it.

@Korpi93 I mean most of these last few chapters have been setup chapters for the next Arc (which is one of the best Arcs if not the best Arc in the Novels both the WN and the LN) and thus had a naturally slower pacing, and other than that, the story has a tonal shift for this Arc since a lot of things happen that will affect Tempest in the present and future.

Ugh, i want to read but i dont want to see
shion dying

But i also wanted to see when
Rimuru lost his shit
aka
True Demon Lord Rimuru Tempest

@NeetGod those are some pretty big spoilers there.. I'd get mad at you for posting them but in the end it was my own fault for peeking. 🤣

why no one is posting the 59 chapter here? It is already translated on some other websites

An update was posted on Jesterly's tumblr yesterday.

"Hey everyone. I’m sorry about the update being delayed. Summer is a very hectic season for my job and, well, that’s my first priority over anything else.

BUT! I’m done translating it, so chapter 59 should be available by tomorrow or Wednesday. Thanks for your support and for being very patient :) "

That was too much to suddenly see Shion dead. Don't do that to me Fuze-Sensei. But things have picked up the pace again, please revive them rimuru!

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread