Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken

tbh, i dont really pay attention to what team is scanslating manga because i mainly just click on the next chapter i see from my follows page, so yeah. also, i didnt know slimes could look that aroused

Dex-chan lover
till this day i still can't decide if i'm brave enough to read and fap to Rimuru's doujin

no matter the form Rimuru is still a he for me

Dex-chan lover
@Dezaki
Some hentais tell a different story. https://www.mangadex.org/title/39123/tensei-shitara-slime-datta-ken-that-time-i-got-reincarnated-in-a-thin-book-even-though-i-was-a-nearly-40-year-old-man-i-still-came-like-a-girl-doujinshi

and https://www.mangadex.org/title/41845/tensei-shitara-slime-datta-ken-fun-interactions-with-mob-adventurers-doujinshi

So...why is there a promotion to go to ultmanga.com with the latest chapter 70 by ">I Love Girls< Scanlations". I'm hella not clicking on that

@KlariS good thing you didn't. Its a bullshit site. I was hoping to read the 70th chapter, for the site to not even have it. ">I Love Girls< Scanlations" needed to be blocked on this site.

Group Leader
@FlameGod18 the user who posted the chapter (he posted another 2 fake ones like this one on other series) is already banned.

@shubh68 To my knoweledge it has never been weekly. The new chapters always come out around the 26th of every month in Japan and then, after a week or so, the translations come out.

Man, I always try to hold myself back, so that I can binge read this, but darn it, the story is so good that I can never hold back

WHY POST CHAPTER 70 AND DELETE IT INSTANTLY ?!?!??!?!
You do it just so we get a notification ?!
This is so infuriating !

@Xiarno It's because it's a fake chapter uploaded by one of those annoying spam bots, you know the ones who say "Go to totallynotavirus.com to read", it's a shame all MD can do is delete them as they pop up x.x

@Valkynaz Atleast they delete it instantaneously. Like seriously, got the notification, immediatly clicked on it and was already deleted.

@Xiarno Yeah, I think the longest I've seen it take them was maybe 30 seconds to delete one of those garbage chapters, they definitely work quickly which is great, a shame the spammers can't just give it a rest and save us all the hassle :<

@Shizonawa Assuming you're talking about ch 70, that probably wouldn't be a good idea because it can be seen as sniping, accusations of which are pretty common with a popular series like this one. If you want to go ahead anyway, it's a good idea to talk to the Tempest group (who are on the /r/TenseiSlime Discord server) first, who have been releasing the past few chapters

Users who are viewing this thread