Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken

Lmfao is doing nothing but linking to another site even allowed? It could be full of viruses for all I know. I'm hoping this gets deleted fast.

@aznsouljah253

Obvious spoilers
Easiest way I can put it is that she is pretending to be one of Clayman's puppets because he's an ambitious little demon lord and she doesn't like him so she's playing along to get rid of him.

This story always feels like something big is /about/ to happen, but it rarely actually delivers on the hype.

For some reason I imagine milim’s drago nova attack to sound like the hunters fuel rod cannon sound in Halo 2

so the no-good dragon finally going to be released to the wild once again...

Can't wait to see Veldora again! Though it'll probably be a few more chapters cause he has to make a grand entrance 🤩

Dex-chan lover
I completely forgot about him and I am very excited.
I wonder how much of a nerf there will be without the dragon inside anymore. Also, will that elemental be released too?

OMG Veldora, I was waiting for this !!!!
It's been 2 years that's true Haha, it did feel short as well as long, ah Rimuru hhhh, I still remember how he asked his friend to destroy his computer lmao, beautiful ! 😍🥰🤣🤣💜💜💚💚

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

VELDORA!!!!! Im so excited, I can't wait a month!!!! I need more tensura

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Im sorry I just mentioned the name didnt think it was a spoiler, I will be more careful in the future, thanks mods🤭

Double-page supporter
VELDORA IS COMING BACK!

Code:

Users who are viewing this thread