Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken

@Rosa029992435
Because this series does right what a lot of other Isekai series don't, especially in regards to character focus and growth.
Way too many of them focus solely on how overwhelming powerful the main character is, and how easy life is by being so. Not that this series doesn't also do that, but at least it puts a good deal amount of focus on other characters, as well as introduce other characters that are just as powerful as (if not more than) the main character.
It's no where near perfect, but there's a fairly decent amount of detail in world building without it being too overbearing on the reader as well.
At least, that's what I think. I enjoy it 'cause it's relaxing to read, not overly complicated, and has its good moments.

People really can't read past 3 chapters until their brains tell them that "It's good, keep reading" or "TAKE SO DAMN LONG WHEN THE ACTION STARTING CMONNNLETSGOOOOOO!!"

Why u gotta rush into the juicy stuff without even knowing how you got there? But hey thats just my opinion. But that doesn't really matter here.

Love it or hate it, my opinions dont matter anyways.

Fed-Kun's army
I just watched the anime, it feels like they dumbed it down so it can have wider audience. Is this how LN readers feels when they read the manga? Lol

@kuro0102
Only a bit, the manga hasn't really dumbed down things as much as it tends to skip character moments and detail for a speedier delivery. Given that there's apparently already people who whine about this hastier story progression being too slow for them I can't really blame the manga being a bad adaptation. I think it's a misunderstanding of the genre though, tensura is not really a shounen series, at least not a traditional one. I think the guys complaining are looking for an action/adventure style story while tensura is more of a diplomacy/intrigue type of a story with some action here and there to make things progress along. As for the anime adaptation, the most I can say about it is that it exists.

Double-page supporter
Shion is NOT holding back, I'm incredibly turned on while also terrified for my life

For people who want to read the LN, you can start from Vol 6 Chapter 1 :)

PS. Fan Translation is easier to read if you not avid book reader. I won't link but you can find it online 😃

I can't wait for season 2!
Seeing Rimuru transform into a Demon Lord seeing the "Greater Demon" we saw in episode 24 again! I'm so hyped for the animations and the great battle with the kingdom. Let's just appreciate how Rimuru spared the priest as well as that guy who took the body of the "Other-Worlder" instead of only sparing the king for private reasons. I guess he was showing some mercy, and we finally got to see Veldora again and he got a human body from Rimuru! But I'm really curious whether Rimuru and Milim will fight. I mean Rimuru became a demon lord which was really unexpected since he first declined in the anime when Milim asked him. Let's just hope Clayman dies by Milim or Rimuru. And let's also hope that there will also be a season 3 for this instead of only 2 xd.

Dex-chan lover
Waiting for new chapter be like..
latest

Any similar manga like this? I am mainly looking for a complex story filled with lore

@KhunEdhan If you are fine with light novels then "Overlord (Maruyama)" is the 1st place in anything related to lore and plot. It has a manga but it is behind by about 2-3 anime seasons worth of content compared to the light novel and I don't know how good it is in general.

Users who are viewing this thread