Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken

I tried to.. you know.. pile it up first since updates are only once a month.. but I can only wait to pile up for two months.. lucky that there are two chapters this month! yey! 😄 😃

Thank you very much for the update~

I do not know why even though I know the story already since I finished the WN but it is still so satisfying to read the manga..
Anime Season 2 is up this January but need to make sure that episodes are already up before I watch it.. still looking forward to the moving and colored ones~ (which I rarely do if I read the manga already).. oh well~

It's been years since I followed this one.. starting from chapter one.. then looking out for WN/LN.. finished the WN.. but still not tired of it.. thank goodness!

CHAD!! NO LOOK AT EXPLOSIONS!
GIRL DROP PANTEES! lesgo!
scaley got conquered by our bestboigeneral

You gotta admit, when this manga has really cool moments, you can bet they’re one of the coolest you’ll over see.

@IAzura WN stands for Web Novel, as this series was originally a web novel that got adapted into a light novel, and from there become the manga and anime. If you ever feel like checking it out, the web novel of this series is completed.

Bruh this ain't battle, This is Genocide XD Benimaru sama is so strong, If he's that strong then Rimuru is uncomparable to Demon Lords

Users who are viewing this thread