Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken

Me reading everyone say how OP Benimaru is and watching that tiny bettle walking around almost unoticed 🤭

Power Uploader
@kaf I never mentioned anything about Tensura being bad, it would be better for you to just not converse with me at all, now wouldn't it?

Group Leader
PYPPzRQ.gif

Admittedly there's one thing I wish they'd revisit.

in Chapter 64 when Rimiru and Benimaru are talking Benimaru says "I have no memories of my past life...".

Me: O_O wait WHAT?! Benimaru had a past life?! Does he mean from his life as an Ogre or was he reincarnated like Rimiru?! If he's like Rimiru what was he like in his past life?! WHAT'S GOING IN?! I want to know more about this pls!!! Don't just brush it off by saying he has no recolection of it!!!

@IcyAda

Thats just sloppy translation by the translator. Its meant more metaphorical - as in his "past self". He was younger and hot headed - now hes more responsible and collected.

I don't care about spoilers, would someone tell me if Diabolo is gonna be a problem in the future or if he's actually kind of a good guy?

@Taikutsu18 He won't be a problem, he literally worships Rimuru and will do everything in his power to just stay by his side, serve him tea and stuff. He basically competes with Shion for who can simp Rimuru harder.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@Donutlie It's monthly issue which comes out around 1st of each month, or at 26th which Is raw version. I guess last month was somewhat special to have released 2 chapters at once

I agree with denrick, this manga is not bad but an average isekai to me at most, definitely don't deserve such a high score, you can easily find better written isekais with a lower score

Users who are viewing this thread