Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken

Don't know why people keep spreading hate on something, if you don't like it just drop it and get out don't come back. Simple.

@Denrick19 Not every manga has to be a Hentai echhi fest.. get out of here with your my opinion and tastes mean more then anyone elses crap... Your prob want all your manga to have goblins raping a woman........

This is SIMP the series, MC will not killed any women. Author don't have guts to pull Overlord and I bet my wealth Hinata too will not be killed by MC side. What a SIMP author.

@pelpelen I want author to be fair be it male or female. Myuran no punishment even rewarded, the transported japanese girl killed by her comrade (not MC side). Now I bet Hinata too will be scot-free (female and japanese). Because author is a SIMP.

@pelpelen nothing of real consequence it sounds like (also apparently Shizu and the random harpy Diablo killed didn't count, I get not counting Shion for the sake of the argument...I guess). When writing a series you need to make sure you keep a tally in the corner and murder just as many men as women otherwise it's bad for reasons. This series will only be redeemed if the next chapter has Rimiru murder 10000 women to even the score for no reason

@logos you're assuming that in the farmus army there aren't any female soldiers or the monsters rimuru killed
AND rimuru doesn't like killing so she/he had to leave the killcount as low as possible but when he/she needed to get his/her citicens back to life he/she had to
even if rimuru doesn't kill them there are a few female deceased characters out of 22 dead characters 3 of them are female that is not much but on this list only one person was killed by rimuru (not counting shizu AND ince i haven't read the nove not counting it) it's not the aouthor being a simp rimuru is just too kind

Note: female antogonists are fewer than the male ones and when they are female they surely die except
hinata (talking from what i read from the fan wiki she fell for him afterwards ;D)

In what universe does the gender of the army invading and killing your nation matter? My word what a pointless topic, clearly ever war was just a simp fest to you people because mainly men were killed... LOL.

Dex-chan lover
So since we got 2 chapters around last month.. does that mean no new chapter for this month?

WARNING: A LOT OF SWEARING
I like this manga. It's a good manga, with an interesting plot and characters. It's clear that the author is capable of writing a female character, as he did with the hero lady, for like two point five seconds of the plot. But this would be so much better if it wasn't so goddamn sexist... ugh. Sexism gets old quick. There are so many more potential readers that the author lost, just because of the fact that he can't seem to not objectify women by their tits and their VAJJ's. It's a very common occurrence in all anime and manga, even manga directed towards females---- and I understand that Japan is a very sexist country. But when you create characters specifically for their sexual appeal when this is NOT hentai---- and the ladies are the ONLY ones being objectified---- it annoys people who are sick of being objectified just because they are women. I'm stuck on those oni power-ups, where the girls went from perfectly fine with normal-sized tiddies to some gigantic ass monster watermelons with some dumb ass faces and no plot purpose. That was the last straw for me. They even made a point in the manga to make a joke about how the tiddies got bigger. I wouldn't be so pissed if the guys' dicks got bigger, because at least then the guys would be sexually objectified too. But no, the dudes got way stronger, and a little bit younger, and the girls? Maybe a slight power up but sure as hell we don't see them doing shit. They sit in the corner with their big ass tiddies like females are somehow useless. So you're gonna take a perfectly fine-ass mob female character and turn her into an object to gawk at?! It was super clear that those characters were created exactly for that purpose----- like the same thing happened in the inn, with the dwarves and all those women holding the slime. They didn't really truly interact with the characters, all that they did was sit around with their tits hanging out, rubbing it on top of the slime dude----Why does a character have to be created specifically for that purpose? Is it supposed to be fanservice or some bullshit? Not to mention the fact that there are no female contributors in the story. This would be understandable if this was staged in history, where women were expected to stay at home and do chores and not contribute, but obviously, in this world, women are expected to help out. Why would they be warriors if they're useless? Well apparently for their tits---?? I know I'm ranting but I'm just frustrated that even though these women are obviously capable of SOMETHING, they aren't really shown contributing to the plot in a way that isn't their tiddies--- The heroine did, sure, but other than her? Maybe that one human girl with the band of three that searched that storm dragon's cave? Sure. Other than them--- no. This is around the 15th chapter at least that I've gotten to. I hope that later on in the story that the author writes some decent females. I don't think it is really realized though that women are actually capable of doing something thus far---. I mean if we compare the number of female characters to the number of male characters in the book, it's about the same. But if we compare the number of males that contribute in the book versus the females that contribute to the book--- the numbers are way off. And if we compare the number of objectified men to women in the book thus far, (chapter 15) the numbers are literally a ratio of 0:100. So as you can see, these are skewed. Thank you for reading my rant. Please press the like button. jk lol.

Group Leader
@ABCsOfLife Not only is there a new chapter this month, it has more pages than last month's chapters combined (as well as the most pages in a month out of any chapter so far), so the translation is gonna take a WHILE (approximately 70 pages).

Users who are viewing this thread