Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken

this FUCKER delaying the summit!!!!!!!!!

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

I honestly hate the addition of charybdis as a powermeter for every foe in the story. The last boss will be 1000 charybdis strong.
You could just show the crushing defeat of an enemy without telling us how strong it is. We know the heroes are getting stronger and I hate that the story is reminding us of that in every major conflict.

Maybe I'm remebering it wrong because it's been quite some time since I read it but the web novel didn't have charybdis and honestly it wasn't needed. I really hope this power level shit stops asap.

I kinda feel bad for Adalman, he refinds his faith and resolve again only to get destoryed. I can't wait to see Rimuru kick Clayman's butt, dude's got a lot to answer for

Also......Shuna scares me. Not much combat experience to speak of but what she does have is CRAZY good

Adalman got his salvation, Shuna's blessings do not mess around.

I will be disappointed if we don't see Milim released for some very well deserved payback. I guess that's why they are invading his stronghold though.

Can someone please tell when which chapter in the novel is equivalent to chap 81?
Thank you

Power Uploader
Deciding to read the LN was a good choice, given the fact how it's painful waiting an entire month for a Gabiru and Geld chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread