Tensei Shite High Elf ni Narimashitaga, Slow Life wa 120-nen de Akimashita - Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
Essentially, Frieren is learning nostalgia while Aesir is learning to come to term with being a timeless entity
(remember he's reincarnated so his starting point was essentially 'human who turned immortal')
Right; Frieren is more about remembering the past and learning from it, while High Elf is more about living in the moment since everything is transitory. High Elf also does a way better job at showing what things are like for long-lived races.

Dex-chan lover
Imagine an ultimate cross-over, a story arc between Aesir and Frieren.

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

The wave of time still vivid on his memory eh, maybe that's why a long live species only focus on 1 thing to make sure the wave didnt splash that hard...
(O_O )...

Dex-chan lover
This manga just tugs at the heartstrings in a way I can't quite describe, but I can feel it vividly. Like others have said before, this manga and Frieren are pretty similar in concept, but yet I don't want to compare the two. Similar enough to where I can compare them against each other, but different enough to where both stories can stand on their own merits. I almost want to see a crossover doujin or something so that both long lived elves could interact and share stories.

Dex-chan lover
i like how they resolve this dahlia-balm short story and the pacing as always is so good that i might cum after reading a chapter lmao

the pacing is such a breath of fresh air considering every manhwa chapters that i read are easily so short, my dick might be longer.

Dex-chan lover
eCa674z.jpg

Dex-chan lover
You think Tseleng and Juyal will marry, merging the two tribes?
:glee::hearts:
It was always going to be the result as long as they want both tribes to continue to exist.

The problem was to fix all the OTHER issues first.

Users who are viewing this thread