Tensei Shite High Elf ni Narimashitaga, Slow Life wa 120-nen de Akimashita - Ch. 27

Supporter
Excuse me, what?
Om nom nom nom
geFMN5GBg4u76wIt_NLL0cC7.jpeg

Dex-chan lover
this is the only isekai manga that i actually read, the author or the team is doing a great job editing it into manga form

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
No no no you should get out of town quickly instead of waiting. This high elf doesn't look like it, but he's actually quite a battle maniac.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chap!

This mostly calm chapter reminds me of the early ten or so chapters when we were mostly world-building, despite the few action/drama set-up panels.

Double-page supporter
Why?
Literally ISEKAI world to explore different alien cultures
Got some world building
Enconter some nomadic steppe cultures
I'm le go to island nation totally not Yamato/Wa/Zipang/Nippon
WHY?
THIS TROPE SUCKS, at least imagine if notJapan was an standing expansionist Imperial regional power or something different like that
Yet you not complain when most of time the initial setting is European? He's totally journeying from not-Europe to not-Central Asia to not-China. Maybe in the next century he'll be stranded in not-Hawaii.

Dex-chan lover
Why?
Literally ISEKAI world to explore different alien cultures
Got some world building
Enconter some nomadic steppe cultures
I'm le go to island nation totally not Yamato/Wa/Zipang/Nippon
WHY?
THIS TROPE SUCKS, at least imagine if notJapan was an standing expansionist Imperial regional power or something different like that
the-face-of-disappointed-v0-k9nwyct5ifnb1.jpg
more like he's in notChina tbh, he mentioned there was a country more east which is probably notJapan

Double-page supporter
Junior Forrest dweller needs to watch his step. It is clear he is courting death if he does not kowtow over fifty times to the uncles and ask for forgiveness.

Dex-chan lover
Yes, those guy didn't account that MC could just shot Their man in the head rather than leaving him alive

Dex-chan lover
Caught up right at the start of a new arc. It's really nice to see chapters that have some real meat to them as opposed to almost nothing happening chapter to chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread