Tensei Shite High Elf ni Narimashitaga, Slow Life wa 120-nen de Akimashita - Ch. 27

Dex-chan lover
sire regretting getting involved with aesir when he heard aesir said the half-year upcoming journey is just nearby lmao

looks like we'll get to see suu gets old or see her child since i bet he'll go back here when he's done with his mission

word travel fast because he's an elf lmao

Supporter
Great chapter.

I just want to add that that arrow shot on the bridge very nearly could have killed the guy that it hit. The inner thighs have some really big arteries and if just one of them gets cut you can bleed out really fast.

Dex-chan lover
Jizou less Rocky than i expected but rocky enouhg.
also yeah Acer did not need saving thouse guys did good job

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

Nothing is more satisfying than a smart MC who knows that there'll be a follow up or an ambush after getting involved in a ruckus.
He just learning from his past experience...
XD...

Contributor
Great chapter.

I just want to add that that arrow shot on the bridge very nearly could have killed the guy that it hit. The inner thighs have some really big arteries and if just one of them gets cut you can bleed out really fast.
Thanks for the heads up, I will keep that in mind when I shoot someone

Dex-chan lover
Why?
Literally ISEKAI world to explore different alien cultures
Got some world building
Enconter some nomadic steppe cultures
I'm le go to island nation totally not Yamato/Wa/Zipang/Nippon
WHY?
THIS TROPE SUCKS, at least imagine if notJapan was an standing expansionist Imperial regional power or something different like that
the-face-of-disappointed-v0-k9nwyct5ifnb1.jpg

Dex-chan lover
So, the emperor is also a hermit trying to get immortality? I she gonna kill him like the vampire dude?
It's important to remember that hermits are ambitious, but not necessarily bad. The problem is that it requires so much time and effort and talent for humans to learn how to efficiently draw power directly from nature, some hermits take shortcuts and find ways to obtain power by stealing other people's lifeforce instead, turning into shamans, incubi, succubi, or vampires, as explained in chapter 17. It's entirely possible that Lei Hong fled his homeland because he knew he would be hunted down like a rabid dog if the emperor realized he'd fallen to the dark side.

Contributor
We just got to wuxia land and not even a chapter later there's some "Death courting" action. Peak.

Thanks for the translation!
So when are we going to get a harem of jade beauties and Aesir beating up every cultivation sect?

Users who are viewing this thread