Tensei Shite High Elf ni Narimashitaga, Slow Life wa 120-nen de Akimashita - Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
batman: that's right, good job. punch first then talk

t for turtle
c for cat
s for snake
w for whore(wtf kind of bird starts with w)

imagine if the story of manga starts here and he's just telling the story to the dragon and every chapter the dragon will fall asleep... until it didn't.

the dragon keeps getting continuously having blueballed every single day lmao

FUCK THE BLACK TURTLE NOW

imagine going to a room because you need to do something and after you do something, that something sucker punched you in the face, that's what xuannu felt when mc just told her about the 4 dragons and creature imitation theory lmao

i wish i get to be with someone of a 10/10 like sire :qq:

true dragon best boi 10/10

i hope this became the next one piece lmao

I hope this one gets an anime
Honestly if it does get an anime, assuming it doesn't get treated as just another throwaway isekai title, I really hope to see Kaeha's final sword dance animated. I know it's super unrealistic to expect anything close to what Frieren got, but even just that scene getting half the same kind of love and care would be incredible.

Dex-chan lover
I wish this story put in more details as to why exactly those hermits are fine and not the others, and how he verified that it was true. Particularly since he seemed to dislike the dragon hermit a lot for some reason, on first meeting.
Hermits by themselves are not evil. The concerns are the nature of their power and whether they are exploiting people, because their long lives necessarily means doing things at a grand scale.

And since their system is heavily entrenched, if they ARE doing something evil, they are a much tougher weight class than Aesir. So he has to manage 5 potential demigods when they're ALL pussyfooting around with chinese-lite politicking. Imagine if a relatively normal person had to interact with characters from a cultivation novel.

Dex-chan lover
Actually the W stands for Wumbo. You know, I Wumbo, you Wumbo. He she me, wumbo. Wumboing, wumboLOGY, THE STUDY OF WUMBO! IT'S FIRST GRADE!
7hhf6f.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I wish this story put in more details as to why exactly those hermits are fine and not the others, and how he verified that it was true. Particularly since he seemed to dislike the dragon hermit a lot for some reason, on first meeting.
Well, the first meeting was due to his bad experience with the previous one-that jerk he had to fight that was eating people. But I believe that THESE hermits are fine due to having a noble purpose-others are more dangerous, because they have no moral code built in that he can be assured won't lead to conflict.
In other words, these people are trying to protect the world-but some other hermit could be doing this to like. Get To Eat More Children

Dex-chan lover
I really enjoyed the dynamic aesir had with the dragon. It's cool that they can just casually namedrop the existence of several world-ending entities when the hermits had shackled their entire existences just to keep tabs on one.

Dex-chan lover
I'm a total brainlet and all this deep lore is completely going over my head.
There's all the pieces there but for some reason I'm unable to piece them together this time.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, the world has a functioning Raze and Reset function. Plenty of other worlds seem to have the weird idea of importing their troubleshooters, despite often having literal gods there.
They aren't mutually exclusive, some stories have several redundant layers, Demon Lord there to motivate civilization to band together or wipe out civilization, who gets undone by a summoned hero, and then still have some sleeping Ancient Dragon hiding out somewhere, whose whole role is to wipe out all life if the Gods deem it necessary.

Dex-chan lover
It’s always bittersweet seeing everyone around him aging while he remains a constant.
Not so much in this chapter, though, since most of them are also rather old. Though I'm pretty sure Xuannu lost quite a few years from multiple shocks...

Shame Xuannu is tied to her power spot, would've been lovely if she had become a travelling companion.
Yeah, I like her too. Wouldn't mind more of her.

Double-page supporter
Oof, 7-years of insomnia is rough. Anyway, that took a surprisingly warm turn. Good shit.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter was probably one of my favorites. A ton of lore, but also just a recapturing of everything Aesir's been through and a clear direction for where he's going next. I absolutely love everything about the dragon. It was immediately so interesting and brought so much more to the story. Plus it just had a nice personality. Like bro was just waiting for instructions. I was worried it'd be a convulted fight or weird mental gymnastics, but nah. The dragon just wanted to know if the world needed reseting and the MC was only there by accident. There weren't really any misunderstandings after they met. And I love the additional information we got about the high elves and their purpose in the world. The dragon starts everything over and they start everything anew, so yeah it makes sense why a unique coincidental traveling high elf would wake him (and why Aesir felt warm by the aura).

The reactions this chapter were also just top NOTCH. Like it was hilarious. The MC going "WTF, why didn't my own people tell me that" and then just constantly making everyone else just dying in disbelief at everything he's casually doing while there.

And I really just like that the Dragon took Aesir's story as we should. It's sad, but it's also beautiful and that's something he recognizes as he continues to travel. Yeah, he'll say goodbye to so many loved ones but that doesn't take away any of those experiences and he knows he'll meet so many more great people and experience so many more amazing things. It'd have been such a disservice staying in the garden of eden style forest when there's so much out in the world.

Wow, the world has a functioning Raze and Reset function. Plenty of other worlds seem to have the weird idea of importing their troubleshooters, despite often having literal gods there.
Makes me wonder if the gods purposely reincarnate him there as a sort of judge for the world as a person who sense of self differs from the rest of that world

Dex-chan lover
batman: that's right, good job. punch first then talk

t for turtle
c for cat
s for snake
w for whore(wtf kind of bird starts with w)
Woodpecker (anyone else grow up watching that cartoon?).

I think the real problem here is that bird isn't a type of animal on the same level as cat, turtle, and snake. Like a cat is a mammal and turtle and snake reptiles. Birds are aves (really just birds) and like fish they're in their whole own class. Thought I guess they wouldn't really know. But people really be forgetting Birds and Fish are literally on a whole other level 😂.

Dex-chan lover
7 years' worth of content, at an hour a day, is a gigantic story. I know he's been around a while, but how long ago was it since he's left the forest? Hasn't it been just like, 200 years max? That seems like a masterful ability to fluff the story, unless he's talking about some extremely mundane stuff. If that 200 years isn't overestimating (which I feel like it might be), that's ~1 hour for every month recalled, a lot of which is just travel time.

Users who are viewing this thread