Tensei Shite High Elf ni Narimashitaga, Slow Life wa 120-nen de Akimashita - Ch. 32

Aggregator gang
While I still do enjoy this manga a lot, people have become a little too comfortable with disrespecting Frieren by needlessly comparing this manga to it. Guys, both of them are trying to accomplish separate things with their respective stories. That being said, Frieren will always be the golden standard.

Dex-chan lover
Even if the author did the unthinkable and didn't declare katana the celestial, ultimate form of a sword, it would still make sense the dwarves would be annoyed if they couldn't make a copy indistinguishable from the original. Dwarves are born smiths, so they would try to do it for their pride, even if they had no actual use for any katana.

Dex-chan lover
At first I thought she said "foreskin" and I laughed like an idiot.

foreskin.png

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if he'll be back in time before everyone at the school is old.

I really hope so.

Really do wonder what he'll end up having to do to resolve the Oni crisis though, surely knowing this story the situation must be more complicated than what we've heard so far?

Dex-chan lover
how long does dwarfs live? and how many years has gone since he started this journey?

Dex-chan lover
The drunk old man really pranked him hard lol
also historically im pretty sure polearms and bows were more used for war for obvious reasons and the katana only gained some more focus during like the edo era and beyond where samurai stayed more indoors and less warring occured
( unless I got my eras wrong )
not to say katanas and the like aren't cool just that other historical japanese weapons deserve more love in isekai fantasy

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread