Tensei Shite Inaka de Slowlife wo Okuritai - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Fed-Kun's army
Nice work as always, there is a small typo in the first panel of page 15 it's "two" other than that it's all good, thanks for the chapter and I really enjoyed it.

Contributor
I hope something interesting happens soon. The Mc's personality is about as interesting as a rock on the side of a road, and his half-lidded eyes seem to convey that fact much more strongly with each chapter.

Aggregator gang
The swordsman training and the sugar is the start of the physical abuse. Hope it goes different from the novel or only masochists will stick around.

Group Leader
If you upload a manga onto one site, does it get distributed to the others? Why is it on mangakakalot. I never uploaded it onto mangakakalot.

Dex-chan lover
@DouKana684
Thieves. Bots. As far as I know, people either reupload it elsewhere without permission, or sites use bots to scrape it from other sites and upload it to their own and basically steal it. But honestly, I don't know about your specific case.

Group Leader
@DouKana684
Short answer: Yes.
Talismaster explained it the best, but it's basically piracy of piracy. That's the very nature of manga scanlation; welcome to the club. It's a losing uphill battle that's been happening since the very beginnings of manga on the internet, and any countermeasures (scanlator's watermarks, excessive delays...etc) usually only do more harm than good by pissing off the normal readers. Best not to waste time and effort thinking about it, as there's no stopping it.

The only ones that really ought to be concerned about the issue is this website itself and it's staff, as bot scraping from the aggregater sites puts a burden on the servers, slowing the whole site down and possibly crashing it when it goes above a threshold.

uhh.. I don't understand the last couple of page... what did the mc do with the bowl? & why the maid looks surprised and the leave?

Users who are viewing this thread