Tensei Shite Inaka de Slowlife wo Okuritai - Vol. 5 Ch. 29 - The Last Day of the Harvest Festival

Dex-chan lover
you know, It actually is a slowlife manga... it feels like most of the time the mc TRIES to have the slow life, but by chapter eight has been dragged into something big, or at least locally significant. This munchkin, chaotic family aside, has managed to actually keep his nose clean for nearly thirty chapters. I'm actually a little impressed.

Dex-chan lover
> Whooooppppsss, those two girls looking at them. Im thinking they were that characters.... YES!

> MC was just enjoying his second life with cheats. But for me, im feeling empty instead
MC = Who just wants to live his life slow and fulfilling
Me = Who wants to make sure I can make magic more useful in the society and invents floating ships and build my own beach island....

Dex-chan lover
"Who are you calling wicked?" The Lady that watches smiling, while her son was beat up in front of her. Fair enough? Cause she would have deserved to be called worse things.

"You got to train more." Strong words coming from somebody with talent (or at least a strong interest in this stuff). Bitch should take her own advice and learn more. Just imagine she would be violently punished for each pop-quiz is fails.

Also maybe it is because of his unyielding will to survive, that he doesn't want to become a knight or adventurer?

I know they are family and for some reason he still loves them, but I don't understand how a grown up (on the inside) character can tolerate that much bullshit. Being beaten up be his father (some chapters ago), then being beaten up by his older sister after being exhausted and then being beaten up by the family friend. And also don't forget: No use of magic! Because if he evens the field, he wouldn't learn as much. This is how you make the most out of his sword fighting skills, no doubt. But this is also how you make a human demon lord. Though he'd never be as strong as his sister with the sword, he still has magic and therefore no shortcoming any more. Go and plunge the world into darkness. If it wouldn't for him being reincarnated and grown, he'd learn that only violence matters.

Dex-chan lover
in all honesty if I was in this guy's postion, I would freeze his sister's bath again, and do a better job of closing the door this time. Also as for the time nord ko'ed him, I personally wouldn't be too angry at the father, I was the one pushing his buttons afterall, I'd just look back at that moment and laugh about the absurd situation. In short, the only one I would have a problem with is the sister and the maid hounds, everyone else is fine.

Fed-Kun's army
I really love this manga

Though i kind of feel if I was the kid I would just teleport literally everywhere and be the laziest pos lol

Users who are viewing this thread