Tensei Shite Inaka de Slowlife wo Okuritai - Vol. 5 Ch. 30 - Fujoshi Concerto

Dex-chan lover
If he do really hate being hurt, he could've just teleport and not just care even if they know that he could teleport ffs

Fed-Kun's army
there's probably an idiom that's suitable here. the closest one I can think of is 'you reap what you sow' but that doesn't seem sufficient for some reason.

Dex-chan lover
@GridLite
But then they would know he's not what he pretends to be. His dearest wish is a 'slow life', if they knew his capabilities they would require more of him. At that point he'd probably need to run for the sake of his desire, but being a noble is really helpful to a 'slow life'. Run = no 'slow life', stay = no 'slow life'. So either outcome of being discovered is detrimental to his wishes. Just taking the pain isn't.

I still find it damn annoying that he just puts up with this shit, but I see why.

Dex-chan lover
@GridLite Yeah, I was also remembering that he could teleport. Apparently he hasn't yet realised teleporting is the best method of fleeing in the whole universe.

I like this manga, i really do. The story is good and the characters are funny.

But this MC, much like other manga’s with similar MCs that are spineless; just piss me off.

I don’t mind if someone is submissive, or plays a beta role.

But when a character has the aptitude or ability to set the record straight and doesn’t.
I just can’t like that kind of character.

Thanks for the update, btw.

Dex-chan lover
@Rayodino At this point I am certain the author is either knowing full well what he is doing and trolling people on purpose, or has the weirdest shota-fetish ever and I am only annoyed by it because it is entirely incomprehensible to me making me repulsed by my 'close-mindedness'.

Dex-chan lover
lol is he really calling the fujoshi degenerate or is that just added in by the translator either way he's over there mocking his sister's chest size so who's the real degenerate

The author has to be trolling with this chapter LOL. It was so funny with all the fujo fangirling and guys being clueless

Users who are viewing this thread