Tensei Shitekara 40-nen. Sorosoro, Ojisan mo Koi ga Shitai. Nidome no Jinsei wa Harem Route?! - Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
I've missed this series.

Thanks for the TL! Great work as usual. The raws are up to like 33, so it would be awesome if you could get caught up soonish.

Dex-chan lover
Congrats MC....you are building harem empire in a tropical island

giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
So how many chapters until they get sent a message begging for him to come back? Not only is he probably their best guild employee, he is also incredibly strong to the point of putting most adventurers to shame. Combine that with the fact that he also just took another one of the strongest current adventurers with him to this reclusive island and I'm betting the main guild's going to be having issues.

Dex-chan lover
A honeymoon to a tropical island? Thanks fat pervert royal!
Though I can see some other royal probably gonna pull MC back because guild or country become a mess or something.

Dex-chan lover
man i am pissed at the fat man i get it why the main guild takes the big ass archduke's side but still I am piss :mad:

Dex-chan lover
Frankly, I was hoping that half or more of guild employees walk out or quit as soon as the next guild leader shows up, and the adventurers with them. Be even funnier if they all requested transfers to the island as well.

Dex-chan lover
You Should've beaten his ass old man. Go out with a bang

Users who are viewing this thread