Tensei Shitekara 40-nen. Sorosoro, Ojisan mo Koi ga Shitai. Nidome no Jinsei wa Harem Route?! - Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
If any isekai story I have read, if I somehow got isekaied, one thing of not is never deal with nobles especially pervert assfat like that. If I have unique power or OP, and have to deal with that ass, I WILL make sure that jerk die at least today :facepalm: :shamihuh:

Dex-chan lover
First thanks for the chapter!

Second, this manga art is beautiful as always
Third finally us harem enjoyers can be at peace, one month has passed and the girls are very casual around each other, they certainly enjoy eachother company and probably don't care for the competition anymore.

Fourth on top of that Old Man is caring more about the three of them equally and getting more bolder.

Fifth I'm very hyped to see them conquering this island dungeon, maybe they could form a party so everyone wins:
Old Man party with his wives, Lily finally becomes adventurer, Alicia and Suzu finally be at peace with their new party.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The heads of the AQ is acutalyl kinda stupid aint they?
Anyone with a brain would been able to see the scuess they had with Girold there
Also yeah fighting a noble would been a pain but mother fucker your the adventuers Guild you guys are usually insaley important for a nation Just admit that its about money or some shit lmao.
Good riddance for Girold tbh been "demoted" to more calm place
To bad for anyone else who will now suffer since the higher ups are morons

Dex-chan lover
I know Girold being oblivious is part of the shtick, so he shouldn't expect the other girls to follow him to the island, but at the very least he shouldn't be shocked about Lily coming to follow him. If she stayed at the guild, as soon as whatever sycophant replacement comes in to take Girold's place takes charge, they would immediately approve the archduke's request to take Lily, rendering the whole demotion pointless. She basically has to go with him to the island (or otherwise disappear) in order to escape the archduke.

Group Leader
You just know the Archduke is going to send a kidnapper team after them.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, wish he would've snuck in and hung the fatasses corpse on the wall, but that would've been just a tad bit suspicious sadly... Wish he had an ability to put him into a never ending nightmare fueled coma or smh... Would've been the next best thing

Dex-chan lover
IMPOTENT MC IMPOTENT AUTHOR
THEY CAN'T DENY SOMEONE ELSE
THEY JUST LET THE FLOW GOING THROUGH
FUCK YOU AUTHOR 🖕🖕

why'd we go back to this evenhanded wishy washy stuff, didn't he decide on alicia?

Dex-chan lover
Since he was leaving and we know the MC is overpowered as can be it should be incredibly simple to leave by killing the archduke and everyone in his mansion then threatening whatever royalty allowed him to maintain his power. Since he didn't he will obviously come back to cause problems

Supporter
I know Girold being oblivious is part of the shtick, so he shouldn't expect the other girls to follow him to the island, but at the very least he shouldn't be shocked about Lily coming to follow him. If she stayed at the guild, as soon as whatever sycophant replacement comes in to take Girold's place takes charge, they would immediately approve the archduke's request to take Lily, rendering the whole demotion pointless. She basically has to go with him to the island (or otherwise disappear) in order to escape the archduke.
He's not oblivious, but he is a virgin over multiple lives (with the negative self-esteem issues that come with that lack of experience) and, as such, likely can't envision anyone having strong enough feelings to follow him if he leaves. Lily leaving the guild to avoid the royal whale might have crossed his mind; Lily leaving the guild specifically for him? Absurd.

Users who are viewing this thread