Tensei Youjo wa Akiramenai - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

I find it very hard to forgive Hannah. Now her sibling and our mc will have to grieve her. What a traumatic experience for kids. RIP still tho.

@_thestranger_
I agree. She should have known better and tried to ask for help, rather than doing something like that. Uneducated as she might have been, she KNEW this was wrong. I understand her reasons, and I sympathize with her, but what she did was a serious crime.

Had she survived, she'd had turned herself in to face some jail time, with leeway due to how she turned herself in and would cooperate with things, and likely also be banished from the residence.

I am sad that she had to die because I feel death is far too cruel. Now I worry for her family.

Dex-chan lover
Why didn't Hannah lift her up and hand the baby over while the Duke was reaching out?
And hollows are terrifying

@Doomer No, because she would have murdered someone's entire family??? I didn't say her kidnapping a kid wasn't a shitty thing to do: if she got jail time for her actions, I wouldn't feel all that bad at all. I just don't think her actions here necessitated getting murdered by ghosts. No need to drag out that weird as hell "if you're okay with X, you must be okay with [thing much worse than X]" argument.

Dex-chan lover
blackmailed my ass, she took a deal and then they forced her to keep it, fuck her, the fucking dino mount had a more solid moral compass

I can't believe Hannah is friggin dead,

She didn't deserve to die, smh.

Thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
@omegaxis1
I do feel bad for Hannah's brother and because of her actions the brother with be alone without anyone to take care of him know. And who knows if the medications even went to her brother, I doubt it. In the end, her actions had the complete opposite effect that she was trying to achieve. Although I think her actions were terrible and foolish, I can't deny that she had a tragic ending. Lets hope the author follows up on Hannah's brother because that what set the following events in motion. I feel it would be a copout to just drop Hannah's brother story thread just because because it's easy to do so.

Dex-chan lover
Rip hannah and really rip the dino. For considering the kid as its own and protecting it to the very end. 😭😭😭
Thanks for the chapter 👍🏼

Dex-chan lover
I feel nothing for Hannah.
I hope she rests in torment, not the dragon tho.
The dragon's cool.
I hope the dragon rests in peace.
F for the dragon.

Dex-chan lover
So apparently, hollows are ghosts and their victims become hollows too (so is the dino also a hollow now?). I guess next chapter we'll finally have a better idea on what these hollows do and how they are dealt with.

I feel like people forget that there is such a thing as juvenile justice for a reason and that Hannah was a victim too (though I doubt any justice would have been kind to her in that world considering her status which is why it's so odd she did this and somehow kept herself together through it all). She also had some awareness that nothing actually bad (aside from being sold) would ever happen to Leila because she was far too valuable for that (her fate after being sold on the other hand is unlikely to be good in any way). With that said, I'm still confused as to how this kind of human trafficking is possible. I would expect that whoever wants this actually wants the bloodline and a baby is well a long way off from being able to do that. I guess the reasoning is that a baby is too young to remember it was kidnapped. However, anyone with the money and will to do this would probably be part of high society and I would expect that they know each other (although I guess not if they're from different country which must have been the target of sale then.)

Users who are viewing this thread