Tenseisaki ga Shoujo Manga no Shirobuta Reijou datta reBoooot! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

i'm too used to the old version, and i think the old one fit better with the story. well this version has prettier art and faster pace so let's see how they catch my heart

Can we talk about her diet ? I don’t like at all what the manga is sharing with people. 300 cal for a meal ? It’s not enough at ALL. Like I hope it’s at least for one meal and not for the day. Because she would literally STARVE.
The number of calories wasn’t necessary...

The fast pace is actually what I wanted. Maybe it would slow down when it catches the older ver. The art way better. Why are people hating this? Btw Thanks for the chapter!

Because of the style of the first version, I thought Luther wasn’t that old lol

I’m still wrapping my head on this version but yeah, I can see that this current artist can’t really draw an overweight person.

The hands were only weird towards our mc here but for the other charas they’re quite okay. Guess naturally, the artist’s style is catered more for the thin characters and not for fat ones. I can let that slide for now.

Story-wise, it’s fast paced from the other but it still contained all the necessary details. Will look forward for the future chapters!

Thank you for picking up again this series

In my opinion the older version was better suited for me at least....... coz for a very long time we were exposed to that previous art style and suddenly it got flipped to a completely different style that some people are finding it hard to hook into this current version I guess (especially me😓)

But nevertheless the reboot version art style is also good and I'm looking forward to it!🤗

Aggregator gang
The pace is fast, the art is kinda good but not really suitable, Britney looks like she's 10 while Luther is like he's in his mid twenties (their age gap is not really big if i remember correctly)

@Thelania Depends on how much fat she's actually got stored, really. There was once an obese man who ate nothing but water and vitamins for an entire year and in the end he just about reached normal weight.

REBOOT YAYYYYY
Obviously, the art is going to be different, but it's nice!

Thank you for the update!!

While I’ll admit the drawings got better I’m being a little pesky b*tch and kinda don’t wanna read it all over again! Like I was barely on the good part from the original manga series 😫 thank u for the translations btw! Sorry for being whiny 😂

Dex-chan lover
Hmm... The art of the old series was actually better if you ask me. The artist of this new version can draw handsome men, but I find the some of the girls lacking. The princess, for example, looks like a crossdressing man, and I don't mean a man with feminine features who could pull it off like Hideyoshi, but rather a man with manly enough features. The original heroine of the books looks kind of androgynous. She could be either a girl or a pretty boy. The servants, though, are cute enough, weirdly enough.

Unless the princess isn't supposed to be especially beautiful in the first place and thus it was all on purpose. The prince, however, is super handsome, so that would be strange. In the old manga there was nothing wrong about the princess's looks. Did the old manga get it wrong or this new one?

oh boi. monthly.... I guess we're gonna have to wait like a year to get past the cancelled one :|.

@Kaarme Interestingly, yeah, in the original novel the princess is less beautiful than the prince and the original MC. She's not ugly but just very plain. I'm not sure if this artist was going for presenting that, but that's how it's supposed to be...

Oh wow I didn’t realize it got cancelled before 😬 I like this art overall but it does make me sad that the MC isn’t cute and pudgy like in the previous work. I can’t tell if the artist is trying to make her fat look weird on purpose (sometimes fat doesn’t fall neatly into place) or if they don’t know how to draw fat faces 🤔 but I’m so happy for the fast pacing this time around

Users who are viewing this thread