Tenseishita Daiseijo wa, Seijo Dearu Koto wo Hitakakusu: A Tale of The Great Saint - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Fed-Kun's army
The author really seems to make the MC girl naive and stupid while simultaneously making everyone else a complete scum trash. The entire Hero party? Her brothers?

She seemed to not understand the reason she died was the ungrateful trash of a team she had.

So.. supporting magic that boost teammates like demon gods but forsakened so easily..
Is her sudden lack of mp capacity going to be lifted with this dragon contract?

Out of all isekai reincarnation story I’ve ever read, this one has the most disappointing mc + scummy side characters I’ve ever read. MC is the very classic textbook shoujo chara. Or I guess this is just isn’t for me.
Every event happened in the first chapter seems very, hmm forced that it just made me cringed.

Group Leader
Plot holes: First The brothers are filled with animosity from the start without a compelling reason. Don’t say you would want your sibling dead cause they can’t beat you in a race, you probably go around bragging when you win.

Second With proper and sufficient training even a talentless person can become strong, so why give up on her from the start? Do they all magically become strong and make no mistakes. I can guarantee you that any person who has been named the best has made mistakes. There’s plenty of examples irl of people with disabilities becoming better than a healthy person.

Thirdly if the royal family cared about only giving birth to the saintess then why would her in-laws leave her to die. She said royal brothers not brothers. I’m sure they fully understood how much support she’s given them otherwise they would’ve left her to die much sooner. And if they needed her for birthing a child why let her die before that? Actually how is the royal family still alive to this day?

This is still the first chapter!!?? Well her nee-San and dad are the only normal characters so far.

Fed-Kun's army
ok so this kinda pisses me off
who the fuck tells off their healer/support... the last person you wanna piss off is your doc. any wound is potentially deadly especially in a hostile battlefield any puncture wound or severed limbs is a death sentence unless you had a xstat syringe or somthing but even then you need to get to a hospital for care imagine right after a firefight you got shot like twice in the legs your fucked up your medic comes to help you injects some morphine and stops the bleeding mid firefight so you could get back up and shoot... then after the battle, you fucking tie him up and leave him so when the bad guys come back they torture the shit out of him, except in this case they would probably put him up for ransom but they are just complete asses and it ticks me off

Users who are viewing this thread