Tentacle Hole - Vol. 4 Ch. 13 - Eat or be Eaten

Dex-chan lover
A satisfying conclusion to this whole arc, but I'm still left with questions...

Dex-chan lover
Should we be expecting a plot twist here? I mean, like one or more of the girls are still under mind control, keeps that fact hidden, reintegrates with the teams and will do something that will cause greater danger later on in the series. Maybe my sus meter is a bit on edge here ... maybe that's not the only thing edging, LMAO.

Also, I think I have discovered why I don't love this form even though it's cooler than the basic form. It's the bell-bottoms man. Now that I've said that you CAN'T UNSEE THEM ANYMORE. You're welcome.

Dex-chan lover
Of course he caught her eye. An adorable pet-like tentacle creature that could suddenly transform into a powerful force of destruction would catch anyone's eye, especially if said creature fought on humanity's side.
Also? Consensual tentacle sex. ("Consentacles" for short.) I'm sure they've all thought about it by now.

Dex-chan lover
You know, a human centipede is one thing, but a human centipede ring made of a tentacle going all the way through must be super uncomfortable.
The fact they haven’t gotten ptsd from it means they’ve suffered worse…or that it opened up Pandora’s box of fetishes

• Thinking
Reactions: GK
Fed-Kun's army
it's time to be honest bois,nobody her for the '' PLOT'' we all here for something and i'm losing interest real fast

Dex-chan lover
the only thing murking this series compared to your standard 8.5 garbage is the glacial update pace

Users who are viewing this thread