Tenyaku Translations

Fed-Kun's army
I have to ask, why try and snipe an active series from a group that people don't have problems with, I mean it is up to you what to TL but it's going to be poor for your image.

Although you did snipe my favorite manga. I forgive you. It helps make it get released faster than others so it’s all good in the end

It doesn’t really matter for me. Whoever releases it first I will read! Have a good day my guy!

Dex-chan lover
Waited a while? The release of the last chapter was just last month. Plus, chapter 31 was in QC today.
Here is a tip for the future, if you are that worried about whether a group has dropped a chapter, JUST ASK THEM. Is it really THAT hard to ask a group if they are still working on a series?

If you're gonna snipe a (bi)monthly release manga, maybe don't do it on release day? Maybe it'd be a good idea to check with the original group before sniping a chapter in its release window. For future reference, do NOT assume that a series is dropped until at LEAST 3 months on a regularly updated series. Come on, man. If you're gonna ruin the manga, at least check that there won't be a better scan coming out in the next few hours. 'Waiting' until a manga's release window is not 'waiting.

Are you the new group that will be translating the series magician of inferior eyes from now on?

Group Leader
Well, the raws are up to chapter 36 so, we assumed that, if they were still translating, they would've already translated at least one chapter, anyway, it's not like if we translate it, others won't be able to.
Also, I'm pretty sure that mediocre translation is better than no translation
@xboxbam we'll keep that in mind

Fed-Kun's army
I'd agree that mediocre translation is better than no translation however there's been about a month between every chapter released from mangasushi so I wouldn't exactly say waiting the usual gap to release was an adequate amount of time. But to each their own.

Users who are viewing this thread