Territory of a Shark Girl

Dex-chan lover
is this one have any connection with the other "shark girI"? the one with shark punch

Dex-chan lover
This... this doesn't seem to have those annoying personality quirks, but characters that act more like people instead of 12th dan caricatures?

I'm game. Thanks for this so far refreshing piece of work.

@nachtness Nope.

@Claith
Thanks for reading. I've translated chapter 2, but I don't think I'll go any further once it's out. Hopefully some group out there is interested in this.

This is cute. I hope someone else picks it up if ejohn drops it. Thanks for the work~

Double-page supporter
Oh look, manga nr. 23562 about the secretly cute delinquent girl who acts nothing like a delinquent.

Dex-chan lover
Concept is nothing new but still feel fresh.
character act like actual character and grounded, not over the top forced misunderstood. And actually rare to see likeable male character. I have very high hope for this

Supporter
Hopefully this shark girl doesn't become a superhero outta nowhere in a serialization like that other one.

Oh man, thank you so much for translating this series. It looks like it'll be a very enjoyable read!

For those wondering if they should read this or not.
This basically about a girl judged on her appearance and actions.
While some are warranted since she seems to be grumpy and glaring at people who bother her.
Otherwise she seems nice? (Haven't gotten far, but this seems to be the premise).
The Male lead is a guy who's ideal woman is the innocent kind type, and he sees some things about her he likes.

Yup, that's what this is about.
The art isn't bad and it IS kinda entertaining.
So I'll keep reading for now~

Group Leader
I thought this was related to the other Shark Girl, haha. Still, this one looks fun.
https://mangadex.org/title/36934/shark-girl

I think that, at least some of us that came here, thought that this was about an actual shark girl

Dex-chan lover
In terms of the manga that have this exact same premise where the girl gets a bad rep because of her demeanor/appearance, I like this one. The simple fact that the Male Lead isn’t just a doormat and doesn’t treat whole “rumor” thing as some sort of gospel; this already makes a huge difference in a sea of generic copycats.

But yeah, she’s not actually a shark-girl, so minus points there.

Dex-chan lover
I haven't even read the first chapter yet but I already put it on reading and gave it 9 stars.
I like these kind of girls.
I NEED MORE.

Users who are viewing this thread