Territory of a Shark Girl

0*arf6DlgJTNoNaqlv.

Dex-chan lover
While I did like it, it wasn't very original and nothing really stood out.

Dex-chan lover
pity it got axed, maybe someone disliked how the heroine was too similar to the other shark girl manga, could be that this guy took inspiration or asked permission but the magazine decided to avoid any problem and just ended it
8 chapters it way too little, the author will release other chapter on his twitter though, that will help giving it closure, never expected twitter to be the place that save manag from bad endings.

How unfortunate, a series with more than 2-bit character tropes has to be unceremoniously chopped.

Still, bodes well for the author; I'll be looking forward to more characterization in his past / future works when they're scanlated.

thanks translator and author even if you don't see this. Sorry to see it end it is one of the better ones I've read.

Too bad, i really liked it.
There was some kind of serene feeling, and tall slender girls are too rare.

Its a shame it was cancelled. While it wasn't revolutionary by any stretch it had an interesting premise with good characterization. There was a lot of back story that was never developed and it definitely ended abruptly but it was nice while it lasted.

I'm sad of the missed opportunity on continuing this when there is so much poorly written and developed isekai garbage that's published weekly.

Dex-chan lover
Eh, it was alright. Definitely got rushed during the end. Kinda forgettable, but in a pleasant enough sort of way.

Dex-chan lover
Woah, is the author really the same who drew those momioka doujins? I loved them! I want more of his works!

Fed-Kun's army
axed, almost like this stuff isn't as popular as people on r/manga or on here make it out to be. And on places with more general western audiences, like MAL, mangaupdates and so on, you see how many of these types of romance manga ppl at r/manga and here fawn over, are low rated and not that liked.

though I do love the irony of people defending these manga or those twitter ones and act sad on axing and blame "damn those Japanese readers with shit tastes" yet aren't actually buying the volumes to support the author cause 99% read all this stuff for free xD and this manga in particular was serialised on an app/website, so you could easily have supported the author by buying the volume digitally~

and the axing of this one is very understandable, very generic manga premise of “generic mc boy talks to misunderstood delinquent” despite the good art

Dex-chan lover
@ voidox The author to me lost direction real quick because it was good for the first few chapters then it went meh. There are loads of these types of maangas. There is the artist one, the white haired guy where the banchous two friends are into each other and many more. Those 2 seem to be the most popular ones of t hat genre

Group Leader
Not surprised it was cancelled. The premise isn't much different from other similar series that are still going strong but you need one of two things for that to happen. Cute heroine or comedy. I would've kept reading to see where it went, but shark girl isn't cute or funny. At least I have Hitomi-chan is Shy With Strangers for a superior shark girl.

Users who are viewing this thread