Terror Night

Group Leader
@anutrix @Otakuman706 @Nessio @Snickrot There was a period of 2-3 months or so where I wasn't able to do too much scanlation. I've picked up the pace again, but the focus is on other series. I don't consider this series dropped but it is among my lower priorities, to be honest. As Snickrot said though, with Saeki-san being brought to a close (well, there are still some bonus chapters left), I'll probably make some progress on making releases for Terror Night.

@sleepyfoxscanlations Thank you so much for the update!! Totally understand when life has more important things come up :) Thank you in advance for more updates when you are able to do them

@sleepyfoxscanlations
Thanks for the heads-up 😁
Slow or fast, whatever, thanks for your effort, it's appreciated, especially with everything going on irl atm.
Best of luck, and good work+thanks again mate 🍻

This is fantasic! I can’t wait for more chapters to be translated 😁

Thanks for picking this up! This is quite an interesting manga. Don't know what happen to sleepyfox though. Hope he's alright...

Thanks for picking this up, such an awesome concept for a manga and is love to see where it goes.

Fed-Kun's army
I think I read too many manga, I getting tired with whiny MC so fast lol

d0v

Yandere monster-chan will cut a mountain in half for her husbando. I dig it. Looking forward to more.

Users who are viewing this thread