Textbook of Revenge - Vol. 3 Ch. 16 - A Perceptive Woman

Dex-chan lover
lol it's weird to have that lavender colored hair on the first page, kinda reminds me of Trunks

teens are always more clever than you think but also dumb so i'm sure some will end up being their own downfall even without a revenge plot

Dex-chan lover
Weird that she’s set up to be this master interrogator adjust to fumble like that.

WHAT TEENAGER CHECKS OUTLETS
right?!? how did she come to think the room could be bugged in the first place. i really shoulda looked this up first lol. roughly 10% of it and my brain hurts. i thought it was going to be short and fast revenge to check out.
well at least it taught me even if a series is completed to make sure that the translation matches the chapter number before i assume i can binge it xD.
edit:alright so i bit the bullet and decided to head to the raws, ironically the MTL crapped out about 20-30 chapters is so then it was skimming and random google lens translation(as bad or worse the the MTL). and without giving spoilers, theres twist turns and asspulls all over some more expected than others. i think i might still read it later just to get the 'full full' story however i agree with previous commentor maybe the lack of context made it worse but, i didnt particularly like the ending. it looks like the journey to the end is a trip and a half though.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread