That Dragon (Exchange) Student Stands Out More Than Me - Ch. 6 - I also want to be a Beloved Lost Puppy!

Dex-chan lover
I really like the bro character ngl, more than all the others. Ofc everyone's fun to watch tho

@Radicool21 I'm not gonna lie while I do believe the main ship will be great, if it's played right most definitely see more being more hyped for the side ship if it is ever to sail.

Dex-chan lover
While I do have a special place in my loins heart for dog girls. Please don't magically turn into a dog girl.

Nah brah, that MC is very annoying. He just has to stand out to the right crowd but because he lacks social skills by being stuck in a hospital for so long. It's fine for now but we'll see if he stops being annoying that much.

Contributor
@Vasqueztion
100% chance it's a dog girl who
happens to belong to a race that's been at odds with Zmeu-kind for centuries, who also becomes interested in MC as a means of getting back at Zmeu-kind.

Dex-chan lover
@justforthelulz
5YryFgG.png

@Notesha Tb fair he has been cooped up in a hospital during most of his early years so it's slightly understandable that he would be like that, but it's well balanced with the rest of the cast.

Man's best friend vs man's eternal dream
Will our MC rule over dog or dragon? Find out in 3 years when this manga most likely gets somewhere or is axed!

Users who are viewing this thread