That Dragon (Exchange) Student Stands Out More Than Me - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Cute dragon.

Also I'm surprised people mentioning Conan since I don't get that vibe at all from him (cool gadgets aside, but there are other characters with that).

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the chapter, and I was more surprised that her native classmates at a japanese school could automatically recognize that she was from a species originating from Romanian folklore... that's one well versed and cultured school. Why is it I have a feeling he isn't actually over his disease but they just decided to let him attend school for whatever time he has left rather then let him spend the rest of his life in that room?

Group Leader
Holy shit the quality of everything in this chapter was amazing, font choice, typesetting, redrawing and translation.

Thank you for the chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
So the protagonist is basically lesser version of Doraemon with all those device

Double-page supporter
Duuuuude, this is goood stuff, hope this stays on the good track!

@Saybah It is mainly the cowlick and the glasses (along with the devices, though Agasa makes the ones for Conan, so even that is different) and maybe the intelligence and the desire for the spotlight (though that is more Shinichi than Conan). I didn't associate the two, either, until I saw the comments, but I could see a passing resemblance.

Dex-chan lover
@throwaway4ccount Well, if just passing resemblance I guess I can see that. Personality-wise they're too different for me to make a connection.

Users who are viewing this thread