That Dragon (Exchange) Student Stands Out More Than Me - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
MC is a bootleg Conan, for sure. The things that differenciate them are that Conan is calm and collective, and everywhere he go there will be dead body

Dex-chan lover
Goddamn that was a 412500 mph pitch, that's way faster than a bullet lol

>Shounen Jump

If this ever gets axed, MC's illness will come back, won't it.

Fed-Kun's army
usually I hate those dumb over the top MCs, but this time it comes packaged with another over the top character that's also a cute dragon girl? I'll take it

Dex-chan lover
Seems like fun. While Manabu and Meria are cool and all, I'm impressed by Mishima's ability to catch all those throws without breaking his bones.

@Whysosalty Better than another self-insert with less personality than a rock.

Dex-chan lover
@Hajime107 Thanks for the translation ! I have a tiny complaint about the translator note though: A "Zmeu" is not a "feminine" creature as the note suggests, usually they are depicted as male and occasionally as female (since Romanian is a language where each word takes a different form based on what gender it is a "Zmeu" is always male while a "Zmeoaică" is always female ). I don't have any complaints about anyone using the word "Zmeu" to describe the character, just the translator's note that refers to them as " a feminine creature" and given the form of the word used and the fact that in mythology they are mostly depicted as male and only occasionally as female. It's not a super big deal though.

I thought this chapter was a lot of fun, thank you for your hard work !

Aggregator gang
Two different gimmicks meshed together in 1 romcom. I'm on-board with this

Users who are viewing this thread