That Dragon (Exchange) Student Stands Out More Than Me - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Please tell me about yourself

Fed-Kun's army
Huh so not only do we get a confession on the first chapter, we are getting that shit every chapter?

Good fucking job mate I'm pretty sure I have type 2 diabetes now

Contributor
I'm really glad the class prez is just a nice friend for her and not a trash Yuri girl hating on MC.

Some mangas were destroyed because of horrible character like that.

Dex-chan lover
Just do not let her do a blowjob for you lest you might lose something important....

Dex-chan lover
@matt619 He's been sick and bedridden throughout his entire life, longing to be with friends, participate in activities, fall in love or even have a single glimpse of a normal life.

He can get money anytime, but school is something he will only be able to enjoy NOW, and nothing, not even a dragon (waifu) will prevent him from enjoying his school life.

Besides, he's so lacking in common sense he would most likely be scammed out of all of his money.

Aggregator gang
Wait...so she wanted to know about him and that's why she was going after the club activities paper? I don't get why the author showed the paper after her saying that...what's the correlation?

Double-page supporter
This new bitch seems like a stick in the mud. She's destroying the zen. Go away now.

Users who are viewing this thread