That Dragon (Exchange) Student Stands Out More Than Me - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Please tell me about yourself

Fed-Kun's army
Huh so not only do we get a confession on the first chapter, we are getting that shit every chapter?

Good fucking job mate I'm pretty sure I have type 2 diabetes now

Contributor
I'm really glad the class prez is just a nice friend for her and not a trash Yuri girl hating on MC.

Some mangas were destroyed because of horrible character like that.

Dex-chan lover
Just do not let her do a blowjob for you lest you might lose something important....

Dex-chan lover
@matt619 He's been sick and bedridden throughout his entire life, longing to be with friends, participate in activities, fall in love or even have a single glimpse of a normal life.

He can get money anytime, but school is something he will only be able to enjoy NOW, and nothing, not even a dragon (waifu) will prevent him from enjoying his school life.

Besides, he's so lacking in common sense he would most likely be scammed out of all of his money.

Fed-Kun's army
Wait...so she wanted to know about him and that's why she was going after the club activities paper? I don't get why the author showed the paper after her saying that...what's the correlation?

Double-page supporter
This new bitch seems like a stick in the mud. She's destroying the zen. Go away now.

Users who are viewing this thread