That Inferior Knight, Lv. 999 - Ch. 8 - That Boy, Rabbit, Inns and Hot Springs.

Dex-chan lover
So, one of the bears was actually the calamity? they all looked the same, and died the same, though...
@Add1152000 - I'm pretty sure that in every group of major villains, each of them thinks he's the strongest.

Banned
That shadow is gonna get smashed by the main characters' common sense destroying punch.

Dex-chan lover
page 11: "any" can't be said about an "ounce", the ending of the sentence should rather be "and doesn't have even an ounce of common sense." Alternatively: "and doesn't even have any common sense." However, "common sense" doesn't feel like it fits the best in context, I would have gone with "common courtesy", since this is specifically about manners.

page 13: "Why the hell does this girl speak with a condescending tone" as "does" demands that form. Also "every time" is more for when you want to list the times, as in "every time we meet". In this case, "Why the hell does this girl always speak with a condescending tone..." would fit the best.

page 21: "then I'll ask somebody else". Also I think "idea" or "plan" would fit better than "thinking" in that context.

page 27: should be just "got the rabbit used to her." There's no need for the "to get" there.

page 30: "I though I knew this" doesn't really fit in context, something like "I though I knew better" or " I thought I knew best" is probably closer to her meaning.

Page 31: "until it closes down"

page 32: "the ones who helped"

page 48: "treat guests that were referred by me kindly"

page 49: "No matter what kind of customers that stays here" just sounds incorrect, I think it should have been "Regardless of who our customers are."

page 50: "demons clientele" is incorrect, should be either just "demons" or "demon clientele". Possibly "demonic clientele" is the most grammatically correct, but that might cause a misunderstanding by implying the clients are evil or behaving horribly.

page 52: "descendants still lives" is incorrect, should be either "descendant still lives" if one, or "descendants still live" if many.

I think these are all of them. However, I'm not a native English speaker either, so I might have missed something. But don't be discouraged by the amount, for the most part the errors were small and did not detract from the reading experience nor confuse the reader. And overall the translation was smooth and pleasant to read.

It would be great if the foreshadowed
Majin stood toe to toe against the lvl 999 Protagonist, he kinda ends up killing all the bad guys in one-shot.

Anyways, thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Mah boy calling the hero cute after seeing her playing with the rabbit makes me think that one day these 2 idiots will become even stronger than his parents and instead of making an ultimate kid they'll make a whole lot of 'em.

Also beelzebub is on the vol 4 cover so I can't say I'm surprised.

@SeryjVolk Hey! Thanks for the corrections! I see how my grammar is still lacking. I'll do better next time....Hopefully. Really appreciate the feedback! Cheers!

Dex-chan lover
Huh, I know this manga was bad, but this particular chapter is taking on another level. Sasuga author.

Double-page supporter
Wow. I hate this chapter. Author chose this character personality for the little girl of all things. It sucks. Makes me want to murder the author. What a truly terrible chapter, I hope it gets burried in time and nobody ever has to suffer reading this again

lol where the fuck is Linda running to, is she gonna jump out the window? That hallway is a dead end.

Edit: Nevermind, there are doors there.

Dex-chan lover
I was so happy the hero wasn’t an arrogant tsundere, yet there just had to be one. Why can’t there be an isekai without a tsundere in it? If anyone knows of isekai manga without a tsundere or arrogant girl, then please let me know, thanks!

Dex-chan lover
@johnpoop2529 think about it, if it doesn't contain as much tropes as possible this shit would have been axed from the get go. It's just the sad state the market is as of right now.

Dex-chan lover
Can't believe I still see the "weakest of the 4 heavenly kings" trope this day and age

Users who are viewing this thread