That Inferior Knight, Lv. 999 - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.8 - That Boy Will Undertake the Chivalric Order Enrollment Exam (8)

the pacing and story telling of this manga feels really disjointed and awkward. Is this the effect of them chopping up the chapter so much? Or is the story telling just poor and I'm having a hard time enjoying it?

Fed-Kun's army
The gimmick of this series is one that seems funny and cute in principle but quickly becomes incredibly tiresome in practice. It's just not a sustainable model for an engaging series.

This is really some poor writing. In the sense of potential it uses the trap of excessive power to bait in readers as we anticipate a countering element to maintain interest but there's just nothing. Paper enemies and flimsier narrative in which the lead is so absolutely daft and dense that he almost surpasses harem protags in blatant ignorance and plot contrived ignorance. It's really bad. The art is so good too. It feels like a big waste when the creator obviously has the potential to write a story with good elements (if one recalls the angel tiers and that there is even the two divided forces of knight vs magicians at the kingdom). All that is just brushed aside to push the now stale joke that lost it's shine like after the first few 'reactions'.

Aggregator gang
i guess i've had enough of this manga. i lost all interest i had in it

that moment when you read a manga not because you want to but just because you are bored, i forgot about this manga so i had the chance to read 3 chapters in a row now and...its still as annoying as ever

Double-page supporter
Oh boy! It's been a long time I've had this idiotic laugh of mine!

There is only one man that could stop him and that is God Usopp 🙏

Users who are viewing this thread