That Inferior Knight, Lv. 999 - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.3 - That Boy Will Undertake the Chivalric Order Enrollment Exam (3)

@kazedoom There is a limit on what my turned off brain can take. Like this is to the point of everyone is being retarded (clinically) or mentally handicapped. Will wait for next part of the chapter to see where this goes but highly likely a lot of people are going to drop it.

Ah yes, numerous incidents happening when this certain person is up for their turn... Hmmm can't seem to see why ill just turn my fucking brain off.

Honestly it's not even funny anymore, the joke is getting run down so badly its painful now

Aggregator gang
Where did this judge take him?
Instead of observing this woman, she starts admiring the muscles of a man who hasn't even seen a man in years.
If even in this case it gives him zero points then there is something wrong with his brain.

@HorizonHQ
An he sure as hell knows what is he doing

seriuosly if this pass off as, he put too much strenght to it and broke it! may as well drop it
oh wait i can just go take a look at raw

Group Leader
the crystal ball broke, 0 points
It's_All_So_Tiresome.png

Fcking finally. If this prompter says “it’s another explosion!!” Or some other excuse I’m gonna explode myself

(on the real tho, I get it, something like this needs to happen since Yuan is OP lol ... but man atleast listen to him :( )

Aggregator gang
Man, reading the novel tells me it's less stupid than I thought it would be but still stupid.

She is a bit shocked apparently and says there are a lot of explosions today. She still thinks he's a rookie. And then she checks the shard for the color and flame inside. And says he succeeded cause explosions are flames too...oh yeah and they chalk it up to the crystal ball being cheap goods

Group Leader
OK, I understand the incredulity of the woman. I mean, who would believe a tiny boy like this destroyed a mountain with a ball...
But then there's Yuan's side of things...
He just watched someone break the record and throw the ball only 120m away...
How the FUCK does he still think he's weak?!?!
He just BLEW A FUCKING MOUNTAIN 50km AWAY!

I thought he was naïve and bamboozled by his parents and all... but he's just dumb as a shoe.
Personally, even after a lobotomy, electric shock therapy, intense sleep deprivation, drugged and drunk... if I go to the Olympic games and throw the spear 100km further than the best athlete, I would probably start thinking I'm strong...

Well, this dumb story is actually pissing me off. I'm curious what dumbass excuse she'll pull out of her ass in the next chapter, then I'm dropping this crap.
Does someone actually find this shit funny?

Fed-Kun's army
The fuck is the observer fucking doing? "It must have been a meteorite"

MY FUCKING ASS

Do you see a meteorite there? Hm? Oh, and meteorites are pretty fucking loud.

Plus, she isn't even doing her job! Every time she slacks off she just blames it on the person and not on her incompetence.

Aggregator gang
This bitch..how there surprise " meteor " everytime he does something lloll fucking shit

Aggregator gang
Wow. This is just totally stupid isnt it?

Is this the type of story that just piles on misunderstanding on top of misunderstandings?

Fed-Kun's army
Ok. I can understand how there’s a miss conception about his strength to a meteor, but who the fuck just says, “oh shit an explosion! Well, moving on.” It’s kinda funny, but really?!

Users who are viewing this thread