That Inferior Knight, Lv. 999 - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.7 - That Boy Will Undertake the Chivalric Order Enrollment Exam (7)

Aggregator gang
This spoiled brat is getting annoying, he always gets what he wants from his doting parents so now he is requesting others to do the same...

Dex-chan lover
@Lajomm I wonder how long they're gonna milk this for. The only reason I'm reading now is to see how they eventually resolve his inferiority complex. 🤔

Fed-Kun's army
This is starting to become silly.....I know is supposed to be comedy, but the joke is too used right now and is not funny anymore.....
I do want to know if he gets over is dumb inferiority complex, which his stupid parents gave to him.

Group Leader
dropped, can't stand this little shit anymore. Why must the MC be a fucking moron.

Okay, not sure if I'm dropping this here right now or should I just give it another chance with one more chapter... it'll be like the 5th chance I give this comic.
Okay, next one will decide whether I drop it. Now that the misunderstanding was cleared up, MC is being really annoying with his misunderstanding - I can't even see how he could've misunderstand so much, when everyone told him what happened. Argh.

Dex-chan lover
@Pocky8 same here ,this MC's is just to mutch he isn't even listening to what the others are saying and just thinks they are looking down on him my only hope is that demon guy showing up and beeing able to tell him the truth

Misunderstanding comedy is one of my favorite genres, but this is just taking it too far. At this point it's not even a misunderstanding, the MC is just literally delusional.

Fed-Kun's army
Man I blame his fucked up parents. This is like how every asian kid grew up after kept being told they're not good enough diff is the mc here is not normal

Please someone find author's twitter or whatever and tell him that the story of his manga is suck and retarded

I actually found this chapter fragment quite funny.

I can already predict this will end with some deus ex salvation for the commander, although I'm somewhat hoping for this to turn into a tragedy (for the commander, it's already a lost cause for the MC).

I find it so cute how the main character is, in his naivety. I mean, if for all of your life the only people you know, and the most important to you, tell you that you are so weak, and that people would put you down as weak, of course you would just assume. Especially if almost the only 'human' interaction you had had was as strong as they were, you would assume everyone else was like that.

Dex-chan lover
Anyone else realize that the title is wrong? He can't be 999. He's technically weaker than the parents in their specialty, so he still has some growth to go.

Users who are viewing this thread